Hayes Management Consulting

4.0

Peter J. Butler

Great place to work!

I have been working at Hayes Management Consulting

Pros

Hayes is comprised of a group of really intelligent people who are passionate about creating success. Our consulting staff is top notch! They really care about helping their clients succeed. The internal staff concentrates on supporting the teams out in the field. Everyone is empowered to assist their client (internal or external) and focus on getting the job done well and on time. They have the knowledge to make it happen. The management team is interested in and supportive of the employees and well known in the industry as people with integrity. It is a great place work!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Keep it up!

I have had many great experiences with this company

I have been working at Hayes Management Consulting full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have worked for Hayes Management Consulting for 10 years and have been incredibly impressed with the management, culture, and work ethic of the employees. The company hires strong employees who work hard for their clients. I think the company has done a good job of recognizing this hard work (I wouldn't have stayed here as long as I have if they hadn't!). Management is very open, honest, supportive, and hard working. I don't see double standards, people seem genuinely happy and engaged in their jobs overall. This company has really allowed me to grow and learn. I am so proud to work for such a good firm that really values their employees and clients.

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

Keep up the good work.

Unless you can bring business to this company, you do not matter to them!

I have been working at Hayes Management Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You can work remote if you get the clients ok.

Cons

No actual brain power in the management ranks. We seem to be behind the trends and its not a reassuring thing.

They need to follow through with a game plan. Stick with one game plan and see it through, don't keep changing lanes just because you hit a small bump. You will never get anywhere this way. It seems every year they change the direction of the company.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One of the best experiences ever and the greatest professional growth early in my career.

Former Employee - Senior Manager Consultant  in  Walnut Creek, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Manager Consultant in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Hayes Management Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I found the entire team at Hay Management to be extremelybright and I couldn't help but absorb some of that brillance. Very reqwarding experience filled with personal and profesional growht.

Cons

There were no downsides only pluses.

Stay track, continue to hire for success.

Hayes is a great place to work!

I have been working at Hayes Management Consulting

Pros

I love working at Hayes. It's a truly open and collaborative environment where you voice is heard. Everyone is willing to help eachother out and it's nice to be part of such a wonderful professional community.

Cons

Because it's a small co, we all wear many hats and can, at times, feel like we don't have enough hands to get everything done. That said, I've never seen anything get dropped.

Thanks for always being honest with the company.

Hard working, flat hierarchy, open-door policy

Pros

People care about each other and are willing to jump in and help
    Management is accessible - I feel that my input is appreciated
    I love being able to make a change in healthcare - and Hayes' clients are impressive organizations

Cons

Due to the growth, people can sometimes be too busy to be the team player they'd like to be.

Keep it up!

It is trying too hard to be a "real" company.

Former Employee - Healthcare Consultant
    Former Employee - Healthcare Consultant

I worked at Hayes Management Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The real workers are hard working and helpful.

Cons

It is trying too hard to be a "real" company by putting untrained people in charge and bad procedures in place. It has promoted some people who have no business being managers. They dont know how to motivate people nor do they care. They are rude, and tend to be condescending. They present one face to upper management and another to everyone else.
    When a problem occurs in the workplace, they do not take their own employees point of view before coming to a conclusion.

Vet your management staff before placing them in the field. Think about what your employees have given you long term.

Worked for Hayes Management Consulting? Contribute to the Community!