Haynes Furniture

Updated May 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kurt M Rosenbach

In this service of job in this company of Haynes furniture, I was doing almost all service of handy job as workman

Warehouse Personal (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsFor me it was justly to learn different domain of profession and I had learned also and I always counted to learn more about different profession what are my goals in all services which are in front my tasks of job. In the Haynes furniture, I controlled warehouse job, I helped also customers to find the real product to buy and I cleaned store as housekeeper and organizing rugs department with the rugs which was in sale. I labored in all services of department in this company and every years I contributed helping company in the works of inventories general of store.

ConsBy the way, it's a company which has not ability to save of employers long time in the work, they liked threatening employers how they wanna.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't have advice to give office management and I thought, they are entered following policy company rules.

Sales associate! Bad experience / no work ethics/dishonest

Sales (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsMet some Great people / my work experience was over 8 years ago...can't say I have had anyone tell me things have changed

ConsEthics (NONE), dishonest , customer service non existence ... Pay verse hours worked...questionable!

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about your employees and the product you have them sell.

Chaotic mess

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOpportunity to work with a wide array of people and learn the in-and-out of how the business works.

ConsSupervisor was unwilling to delegate work and offer proper training. HR and supervisor had two different opinions on how the job was supposed to work, and that led to a lot of confusion about how certain aspects of work life were to be handled.

Advice to Senior ManagementProperly staff departments to allow for workers to have a manageable work load. Ensure new employees are properly trained and have adequate work stations.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I controlled almost all handy job, I served cleaning department included warehouse job and in interior of store.

Retail Job (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsI worked there as simply worker, but what I have souvenirs, I learned this domain of job, furniture work . I was working in the warehouse as warehouse personal with all services which was in the warehouse included working on floor of store in the projects to decorate store and moved furniture within of store as merchandise handle to locate new furniture arrived in the store.

ConsIt's a company doesn't have good benefits of employers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are okay, you know any one saved are work.

Furniture company experiencing financial instability...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome of the employees of who have been with the company for a long time were wonderful to work with.

ConsManagement decisions made by family (owners) turn on a dime. A lot of internal power games between management of different departments occur. Negativity is rampant within management. Company focus is Advertising.

Advice to Senior ManagementRethink employees in management who are not team players and have negative attitudes towards others in management within your company. Look at training your on-the-floor Sales Team and provide them with a sense of being part of the company and an understanding of the goods they are selling and the target markets. Listen to the complaints made by your customers and fix key areas of complaints.

independent contractor

Prosself work schedule, self work area.

Constoo much overtime, too much imprecise rules

Advice to Senior Managementget your hands on the job

Interesting experience.

ProsPeople are great and they care about each other. It is family owned business and it is common to see people who have been at the company for a long time.

ConsThe furniture business is pretty tough in this economy so things can be slow. The company will have to advertise a lot to get people in to the stores.

Never Pay Full Price Again

ProsGrowth minded organization that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.

ConsFurniture retail industry is highly competitive space and only "A game" players are successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay true to the core values and business model that have been succesful to date, despite the current economic headwinds.

Worked for Haynes Furniture? Contribute to the Community!