Hays plc Reviews in Cambridge, East of England, England

Updated July 18, 2014

3.8

Hays plc CEO Alistair R. Cox
Alistair R. Cox

Pros
  • Flexible approach to work life balance (in 5 reviews)

• Great training, International opportunities, good commission scheme (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Have to work really long hours, and leaving at 5 is almost unacceptable (in 8 reviews)

• When I left the senior management were not of this ilke and valued stats above all else (in 7 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Challenging but fun, friendly people to work with, positive environment.

Current Employee - Associate Consultant  in  Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Hays plc full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people that you work with are lovely, they are very accepting and encouraging and always have a positive can do attitude. The role itself is challenging, but a good challenge with fantastic future prospects.

Cons

I have hit a few challenges with working here so far, one mainly being, sourcing my candidates, but I have been working on different methods to overcome this.

Keep on with the encouragement and good training. Notice when workers are struggling and try help them find a way round it.

Fun but hardwork!

I have been working at Hays plc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training is excellent, I can understand why they say it is the best in the industry, as an associate they put a lot of emphasis on training you to do your job well.
    Really fun environment to work in, lots of young like-minded people.
    Fair with the promotion from Associate to Consultant (Even if you don't hit your billing targets if they see you are trying hard you will get promoted).

Cons

Long hours!
    Fewer incentives,/perks compaed with other companies.

Arrange more office competitions or associate competitions with big prizes.

Worked for Hays plc? Contribute to the Community!