Hayward Baker

Be The First To
Add Photos

Hayward Baker President John Rubright

John Rubright

It's a very good company to work for and the benefits are excellence.

Receptionist (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsThere are some very good people that I enjoyed being with while working there, they are helpful and considerate of others feeling.

ConsI live in Loganville, GA and the company is in Alpharetta, GA it takes me 2 hours in the mornings to get to work and on the way home it might take 2 sometime 2 1/2 hours to get home.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo cross train your employees where they would be more helpful in the getting the work done. When one person is out the other can fill in.

Amazing company to work for, incredible opportunities.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Providence, RI

ProsAbility to see almost any technology available to the Geotechnical Construction community.

ConsPay scales are severely low compared to amount of work put in by motivated employees.

Current employee

Project Manager (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsGreat leadership in the Tampa office. The management has an open door policy and has made positive and necessary changes to improve efficiency and morale. Good communication, benefits. Plenty of opportunity for those willing to be team players.

Consno cons to report at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to have open lines of communication and reward employees with stellar perfomance. Continue to build the right team.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lack of ethical management

ProsGood pay, benefits, casual work environment.

ConsAt one time, this was a great place to work. You were treated well and you felt you were appreciated. Since new management took over in the Tampa office, things have gone downhill dramatically. Good employees have been let go for no reason. There is very low morale now.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut in a strong leader, there used to be one two years ago.

Review from the field.

Field Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsAll employees are very easy to work with. No sense of hierarchy, communication is lateral.

ConsJobs tend to absorb a lot of the employee's free time.

Hayward Baker treats employees well and takes all reasonable measures to retain valuable employees.

ProsDiversity in what we do... As a company performing a variety of techniques, an individual is exposed to different types of projects each day. Your roles changes a well... from engineer, to contractor, to salesman, to troubleshooter... It is tough to get bored in that environment.

ConsIt is not a downside of Hayward Baker but a downside of the construction industry. It is a very demanding industry. There is never enough time in a day and personal time is often interrupted.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Worked for Hayward Baker? Contribute to the Community!