Health Coalition Reviews

Walter R. Shikany, Jr.

1. Territory Business manager

Current Employee - Territory Business Manager in Doral, FL
    Current Employee - Territory Business Manager in Doral, FL

I have been working at Health Coalition full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

its an awesome company for anyone to work for. its also the company where you can have a career. working for HCI is working for great people who strive to see all employees succeed.

Cons

HCI is for people who want to work and succeed. if you want to go to work not dedicating your full time for work, then you need to go get any low paying job somewhere else.

Advice to Management

no advice keep up the good job.

2. The force their employees to write good reviews

Former Employee - Territory Business Manager in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Territory Business Manager in Miami, FL

I worked at Health Coalition full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This places was the worst job of my life. The can't keep a business manager long after the training period. If you want to know why, read the other non-five star reviews. Once they found out about the bad reviews on Glassdoor, they actually ASKED (i.e. Told) me to write a good review. Don't believe the good reviews - fake. It makes me so angry they're cheating like this.

Cons

Nothing - you are degraded, have the worst benefits & are miserable every moment you're there. Stay far away from this place!

Advice to Management

Instead of listening to the reviews you cheat & post good reviews. Shame! You can't keep any sales people. And instead of looking at yourselves to find out why there's a mass exodus, you just keep hiring new people and treating them badly. And the cycle goes on. This place is going down in flames.

Support

Current Employee - Administrative in Doral, FL
    Current Employee - Administrative in Doral, FL

I have been working at Health Coalition full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are none at all. The only positive comments found on this board are by people that were told to write something positive and perhaps their job was in jeopardy.

Cons

Recently on a roll 3 new TBM's joined the company and all left after training. You cant get any worse than that. I can see if one left but all three. Unreal. Perhaps they got yelled at, or found out that they have no product or maybe realized that they will NEVER cover spread for commission.

Advice to Management

Hire a manager and perhaps revamp the entire management staff. Get out of the office and just serve as board of directors and deal with management not with lower level. Wake up this doesnt happen at other places you are totally dysfunctional.

5. Wonderful place to work

I have been working at Health Coalition

Pros

The environment is positive and professional. This is a corporate world where you are taught, you are valued and they expect you to work and not just sit on your desk looking pretty. They take their business serious and want the best for their customers.

Cons

If you learn to see the positive and the lesson in everything, there are no cons.

sales

I worked at Health Coalition full-time

Pros

Walters parents are nice people.. not walter jr..

Cons

Horrible experience. The shikanis ( especially walter jr) makes employees feel very bad. He micromanages everything, listens in on calls, expects you to sell pharmaceuticals and doesn't even gives you the price... expects you to get prices from everyone before he gives you a price, expects you to shave and he has a full beard going, parents are very nice but walter jr (sales manager) is horrible. It is his way or gives you a very hard time..

Advice to Management

Stop letting walter jr do whatever he wants to do... that is why there are barely any sales associates in the company...

Great place to work

Current Employee - Credit & Collections Manager
    Current Employee - Credit & Collections Manager

I have been working at Health Coalition full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great office environment, competitive salaries, benefits, supportive staff and management.

Cons

No cons at this time.

HCI incorporates high energy & positive work environment along with training and innovation!

I have been working at Health Coalition full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Health Coalition, Inc. offers great opportunities backed by a people oriented management style with high energy. In addition HCI offers a terrific benefits package along with the very best training to ensure the success of all employees. HCI also believes and invests in innovation and continues to utilize technology to provide the highest quality tools for success.

Cons

HCI is in a very competitive industry and with that has to adapt quickly to change. This change can be harder for some than others but it also can lead to exciting and rewarding opportunities.

Fun and interesting job

I have been working at Health Coalition

Pros

Very interesting industry. I am thankful I was given an opportunity to work for Health Coalition even though I had no pharmaceutical background. I have and continue to learn a lot every day, great team work. The company always strives to do better and to provide the best possible service, it feels good to be a part of that.

Cons

This is a very competitive industry, companies need to be constantly innovating, fortunately Health Coalition is always looking ahead to stay up to date with market changes and industry requirements.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest on the growth of the company and on tools that assist us with doing our jobs more effectively.

Professional and positive work environment

I have been working at Health Coalition full-time

Pros

Committed to supporting a work environment where employees are treated with respect and have an equal chance to succeed; fosters a culture of respect and provides an atmosphere where diverse experiences and points of view are valued. Teamwork oriented. Excellent benefits

Cons

Congested traffic area which may increase commute time

Sales Support

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Health Coalition full-time

Pros

Excellent team work. I have learned many things in a variety of areas in a very competitive industry. I like the fact I stay busy all day with different tasks, the day goes bay so quickly! I feel good at the end of the day because I work for a company that helps people when they need medication. Health Coalition provides excellent service to their customers specially when emergencies arise. They move mountains to ensure the patients get their medications when they need them.

Cons

None I can think of at this moment...

Advice to Management

Continue to always search for new growth opportunities in the industry.

RSS Feed </> Embed