Health Coalition

2.5

Walter R. Shikany, Jr.

Great experience

I have been working at Health Coalition

Pros

I have been with the company for 9 years. I have to say my experience has been great. I have learned so much about the Pharmaceutical industry and expanded my overall knowledge to a whole different level, since the company focuses a lot in cross training and that allows you to help in different departments when needed.

Cons

None that I can think of...

Continue in the same path improving our systems and softwares.

Worst place ever - don't work here!

Former Employee - Territory Business Manager in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Territory Business Manager in Miami, FL

I worked at Health Coalition full-time

Pros

They bring in good food for lunch sometimes. Most of the staff are nice.

Cons

Where do I start?
    They pay CRAP. I was a TBM salesperson. Here's the deal: you get a $36K salary draw. That's $3K a month. You have to make that up before you get commissions. Here's the problem. You sell a drug for $1,000. This company pays $800 for it. That's $200 net. Only 15% of that is attributed to you - But you don't get any of that until you make up the draw: $20K monthly (15% of that is your $3K monthly salary). Are you kidding me?! And even if you make it there, you only get crap for commission beyond that. No one has been able to make it to that $20K. If you work here, be prepared to be POOR!

SO many people have left & will continue to leave because of this. GOOD salespeople too. And the management sits around wondering why there's such big turnover! Even my clients noted the turnover. It annoyed them. Not only do they lose good people because they won't change their pay structure, the clients probably think this is a crappy company.

Also, management yells at the employees constantly. Another reason they lose people.

STAY AWAY! Don't work here!

The 4 star reviews here were probably an inside job. Sad...

You have to spend money to make money. Your salespeople live at poverty level! And they basically work for free until they meet the draw (never happens). It's why you will continue to lose people. Then you spend more time and money hiring/training new people. It's bad business & you guys should be ashamed. I got so behind in bills when I worked there I though I'd have to declare bankruptcy. Your employees have & will continue to suffer. Sad...

Also, to management, stop yelling & humiliating your employees! Be nice & respectful to them & they will do a lot more for you. Stop managing out of fear.

Call Center/ Sales Support

Former Employee - Call Center/Sales Support in Doral, FL
    Former Employee - Call Center/Sales Support in Doral, FL

I worked at Health Coalition full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It was a good experience.

Cons

Wasn't there even a full year. They act as if above alleles. Insult peoples appearance. No respect or consideration of their staff. and no Communication between executive staff. Never had such a bad experience in a work place. This is why the high turn over rate.

A very humiliating experience!

Former Employee - Territory Business Manager in Doral, FL

I worked at Health Coalition full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very interesting but highly competitive industry

Cons

Lack of respect and consideration from management proven with company's employee turnover.

1. Stop deceiving potential employees with faulse economic pretensions.
    2. Explain day one candidates whom interview with your company that this business requires 100 to 150 cold calls a day.
    3. Indicate that management will micromanage at all hours each day.
    4. No need to reveal your moral values and beliefs if later you will give "carte blanche" to manager humiliate in front of everybody.
    5. Stop allowing management to YELL employees when sales quotas are not met.
    6. If owners do not make as much money as this company did in the past do not blame employees but to management for a lack of a well planned communication Project with potential clients.

Employment at Health Coalition

Current Employee - Territory Business Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Territory Business Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Health Coalition full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great Opportunity to make money, No cap on commissions, Able to run my territory as if it was my own business, great support group and an open door communication with Executives.
    Love the work environment and office layout too.

Cons

Traffic and be congested in the morning. Since I leave after 6 PM no problem on the way home.

Continue your brainstorming meetings so new talent and new ideas can grow

The Worst place to work in

I worked at Health Coalition

Pros

Very interesting industry, great training program and very good experience on interacting with medical facilities.

Cons

Everything!!!!.... no respect for employees. They embrace you with all kinds of wonderful things and promises from the beginning like family oriented, work ethics, loyalty, career growth etc... and then they treat you as the worst thing.... 100% cold calling, expected to make 80-100 calls per day. If you don't make them you will be yield at. They only want quantity not quality.
    Everybody that has worked for this company knows what I'm talking about. Please stay away for your own good!!!

Appreciate all the talented people within the company, take care of your employees and you will see more progress and at the end of the road.