Health Integrated

Be The First To
Add Photos

Health Integrated Chairman & CEO Shan Padda

Shan Padda

Good company with a cause

Customer Service (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

Prosgood work balance, free day after every 2 weeks

Consnot great medical, pay is minimal

Poor Leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsCan't think of any. I was miserable much of the time.

ConsLack of training.
    Organization is extremely top heavy.
    Unethical Leadership
    Unprofessional

Advice to Senior ManagementWipe management staff clean and hire staff that can lead by example.

A chaotic and uncaring place to work

Anonymous (Former Employee)

ProsThe west coast team and collaboration

ConsThe east coast management and complete lack of collaboration

Advice to Senior ManagementSet your employees up for success.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

United Healthcare is a good choice for healthcare professionals if you can tolerate the busy call center environment.

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)

ProsInnovative mental health programs that are designed to help people manage their stress and lead more healthy lives. Program does seem to work. Insurance companies utilize the services of health care professionals to keep their clients mentally and physically healthy. Supervisors are very helpful, people get along well and work together. Did not see the typical office nepotism here which was refreshing. Good pay. It's a call center environment.

ConsVery tight outgoing call schedule. Sometimes you need more than 30 minutes with a client, but have to move on to the next appointment. Strict break and lunch times. Glued to computer and phone all day.

Advice to Senior ManagementLighten the work load a bit to avoid the turnover of burned out staff. Exercise breaks or on site gym during work hours will lead to more happy and productive employees.

Professional Growth and a rewarding Mission!

ProsSmall company that is personable and non-heirarchical. It's easy to speak with anyone regardless of their title within the company.
    It's a fast-paced environement with an opportunity to "wear different hats" so it's a great way to gain experience quickly.
    The management team really does believe in the mission:
    To create the health care village where we all come together to care for and protect the most vulnerable and fragile among us
    Be an advocate for the health care needs of the chronically ill and vulnerable by working with health plans to provide these individuals with the information, resources and social support they need to live healthier lives.
    To change the healthcare ecosystem in a significant and positive way by changing the behavior of its participants
    For Members… With Providers… Extending Capabilities of Payers
    Make the world a better place
    Empathy… Accountability… Perseverance
    Where do you fit in?

Cons- There are a couple of executives that communicate more frequently with their teams which cause information to flow "unevenly" across the organization. It's better for all employees to hear the same messages in a consistent manner.
    - For a small organization, some decisions can take longer to get madethan they should.

Advice to Senior ManagementMgmt should work on developing more frequent communication. Everyone gets busy but communication to ALL employees is essential.

horrible time -- very poor communication with my supervisor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI met some very caring therapists who deeply believe in their mission and calling. The interpersonal connections within staff were good

Conspoor working conditions; poor morale; poor communication. I was hired without the least attention given to the kind of work I would be doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you go to the trouble to hire staff, try to set them up for success

faced paced, unclear, Excellent learning experience

Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsThe learning experience I gained is irreplaceable. Awesome client. HI, offers good products but times are changing fast.

ConsThe lack/mis communication among myself, client, peers and management was shocking and a problem for me. With healthcare rapidly changing HI's products stand to become obsolete.

Advice to Senior Managementget to know your clients. Be more than a name or voice on a conference call. Be clear in training what the point of all products are that a client may be using. Onsite training for employee immediately opposed to half way into a year.

Clinical Support Associate

Clinical Support Associate (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsGreat team enviorment Knowledgeable co workers who are willing to assist in any way possible

ConsNo standard formal training You will be trained by co workers who are showing how they do it No set company procedure or policy

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen hiring a new employee Actual have a formal training class Not have a person shadow someone and learn that way because that could led to possible errors Not effective in my personal opinion

Worked for Health Integrated? Contribute to the Community!