HealthcareSource

HealthcareSource CEO Peter Segall

Peter Segall

Great place to work!!!

ProsGreat management style
    Great vision for the company
    Everyone makes a conscious effort to bring change little by little
    You can strike work like balance
    Friendly atmosphere

ConsNone that I can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work, vision, style and culture!

Can-do winning environment and culture, outstanding Healthcare specific products

Sales (Current Employee)
    Woburn, MA

ProsEngagement and entrepreneurial spirit is in the halls, on the phones and within the teams at HealthcareSource. Everyday, folks are asking "how can I make it better?" Products are specific to Healthcare and are leaders in talent management. Compensation is rewarding and you can drive your own success. Personal time off is generous and people around you share best practices, willing to jump in and contribute to the greater good. Investment in personal growth, participating in developing successful culture while learning new information about Healthcare to be better prepared to do my job. It is a win/win career.

ConsCompany is in growth mode and blazing new trails every day. This can create an exciting and changing environment. While I don't see that as a "con" some may not want to be in such a fast pace, growing culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to inspire the teams around you and great things will happen.
    Continue to communicate strategies and vision.

Engaged Employees!

Talent Management Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Woburn, MA

ProsI feel very blessed that I have found a wonderful work home. They take a sincere approach to engaging employees. Constantly striving toward enhancing company culture, employee satisfaction and success. The facility is lively, open, and modern as is the communication. The leadership has great vision but most importantly the leadership understands the importance of providing staff with the necessary tools to get work done. I couldn't be happier!

ConsNothing, nadda, not a thing!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep up the great work. Thank you for selecting me! I couldn't be happier.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great opportunity, great people and a great mission!

Woburn, MA

ProsExcellent benefits, everything from 401k (w/ match) to onsite yoga. Competitive compensation. Amazing office space with a variety of free snacks, coffee, soda, beer, fruit, etc.

ConsLots of organization changes over the past few years. Most changes were positive and for the better, however it can be disruptive at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue focusing on building a strong culture and trusting our employees.

Great company with good guts.

Business Development Representative (Former Employee)
    Woburn, MA

ProsPay, executive exposure, collaboration, solid marketing, good products

ConsSales leadership, lack of career path advancement

Positive, fast paced atmosphere

ProsCompetitive wages, great benefits, professional environment, intelligent executive team that seems open to input / suggestion. Positive long-term prospects for the company.

ConsThe company has grown so fast that it seems like some parts of the business are going in different directions than others.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe executive team should concentrate on putting the existing pieces of the business together and developing better cohesiveness among product groups before considering future acquisitions and expansions.

Fun company with great people

Woburn, MA

ProsThe people that work at HealthcareSource are very hard workers, are customer focused and are always available to help. People seem passionate about the purpose of the business and management shares a lot of information about the company.

ConsDepartments are spread out in different areas of the building.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to communicate to all employees.

Abusive behaviour

ProsVery good product and very talented people

ConsVery abusive behavior from some of managers. Not fun to work with. They promise some role at time of interview and give other role

Advice to Senior ManagementMake more professional environment. Make your employee comfortable

Flag Review
    HealthcareSource Sr Director, Talent Management responded to this review Nov 1, 2013 EditDelete
    Thank you for your feedback. We do not tolerate abusive behavior and would like the opportunity to learn more about your concerns. Please reach out to someone in the Talent Management team so that ... More

terrible management

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Woburn, MA

Prosrelatively convenient location. average salaries

Consthey got a CTO who treats it's team as junior level developers and is not open to alternative thinking

Advice to Senior Managementlet the CTO go

Good company, open communication

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Woburn, MA

ProsThere are many talented people and the work is interesting. People are friendly and helpful. The company is fairly small, so an individual can make a significant contribution. Company meetings are great, keeping employees up to date and celebrating the successes of individuals. There are many opportunities to get to know other employees.

ConsOther than account managers, work from home is frowned upon. However, headquarters is in a great location,.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the open communication through company meetings! Consider allowing some work from home.

Worked for HealthcareSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HealthcareSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HealthcareSource CEO Peter Segall. All 17 reviews posted anonymously by HealthcareSource employees.