Healthesystems

Updated October 24, 2014
Updated October 24, 2014
3.3

Ron Roma

Best company I have ever worked for. They really care about their employees and customers. The work environment is great

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The Customer Service Center here in Tempe is a great place to work. Management really cares about their employees and continually make improvements to our work, environment and servce. They brought in a new manager a little over a year ago and she listened to us, made changes and turned this place around. Morale is awesome now. Management is very open, caring and fair and helps us strive to do our best. This is so unlike your typical call center. It's quiet and peaceful and they don't hold us to things like AHT, ACW and talk time. We have things we have to meet but the focus is on customer service and quality. The job is fast paced and low stress. Our customers like hearing from us or calling us for help. I enjoy my job, the people and I feel like I am making a difference.

Cons

Nothing really. We did have some people here that were difficult and created a negative energy but they aren't here anymore.

Keep up the communication and giving us feedback.

AVP

I have been working at Healthesystems (more than an year)

Pros

Financially secure. Management looking at ensuring strategic growth is developed and enabled across the organization. New management/COO making changes not accustomed by organization but for the better from an ops, culture, and financial perspective

Cons

Too many changes too quickly across the organization however it's necessary. Will be in a better and secured place in the coming months

Overall a decent company to work for. Questionable management, very limited training resources.

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Healthesystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Rapidly growing company, overall a decent place to work. Great benefits.

Cons

Low moral among employees. Consistent turnover within upper management. Various departments tolerate interactions with each other, versus working together proactively.

Checks and balance systems required for upper management. Human Resource department have the company's best interest in mind first, employees second.

Good work/life balance, would have benefited from greater accountability

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, pleasant work environment, fantastic people, good salaries. Average work week was about 42 hours. Excellent employee support/activities committee ("HEART").

Cons

Moving toward an "open/agile" work environment, not appealing to all; can be noisy, and most of the studies I've read indicate the open-office organization is LESS productive. Company could be more assertive/aggressive with development deliverables rather than simply letting developers off the hook by moving things out of a planned release.

Go with Scaled Agile, but not with an open/agile floor plan. Drive people to make commitments, then hold them accountable for delivery. Stop putting business logic in the database.

Great company and very employee friendly

Current Employee - ABM Operations in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - ABM Operations in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good people , good to employees

Cons

going through some changes ;(

keep it sweet and simple is the best policy

Business Analyst

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Healthesystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work life balance is good, overtime is not expected

Cons

HealthESystems provides lower then average compensation and benefits. Promotions are virtually non existent given the size of the company.

Replace management with progressive, forward thinking individuals that consider their staff as valuable assets to the organization.

Growing Fast And Aware of Needs

Current Employee - Director in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Director in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very fast growing company with a financially secure future. Most staff members are very intelligent and have good experience. A new COO is making big changes that will help the company continue to grow. The company shares information with employees on projects and priorities but not profits and revenues.

Cons

Limited number of clients. If one is lost it could have a devastating impact. The organizational changes being made are bringing reorganizations, job changes for some and job eliminations for others. The company competes in a very small space with other larger players

BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR

Current Employee - CSC Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - CSC Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is the best place to work for the following reasons:
    -great co workers = great work environment
    -everyone is so helpful and understanding
    -there's always an activity going on which is fun & inspiring
    -ALL OF UPPER MANAGEMENT IS AMAZING (Theyre always looking for ways to better the company and it's employees. They take employees ideas/concerns into a lot of consideration)
    -it's an OPEN DOOR POLICY with anything/everything; creates a positive and inviting work environment

Cons

Jean day can't be everyday!! :(

Nothing! They're amazing as is. Unless they can provide a pot luck every week?? :)

AN AWESOME COMPANY THAT CONTIUES TO GROW

Current Employee - CSC in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - CSC in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A friendly and supportive envinronment. The employees actually like each other. Both CSC managers work very hard to create a professional and comfortable place for all to work. I love coming to work. My Supervisors and coworkers treat me with respect and kindness and it's been that way for YEARS.

Cons

We don't have our own office facility and the location allows for all kinds of colorful characters.

How about some lanyards that say we love Healthesystems or award annual T-shirts Shirts with our Logo. It's time to issue badges with our pictures that say Healthesystems. Organize groups that go out in to the community and do volunteer work, sponsered by Healthesystems. Keep the chocolate coming.

Run! Don't submit your resume! It's a trap!

Current Employee - Developer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The reason to work here is a paycheck. The End.

Cons

Mangers don't even know your name. Employees are moved around without any considerations of work load or skillset. You will receive no training, just come in and join the sweatshop.

Stop hiring new upper management. The company is so management heavy now and their focus is more on improving the lobby than the lives of their employees. All the decent upper management team has left, so no idea what the owner and president were thinking.

Healthesystems Photos