Healthland

Be The First To
Add Photos

Angela Franks

Excellent Company to Work For

Implementation Consultant (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Healthland full-time for more than a year

ProsMy experience as an implementation consultant has been great. The travel is extensive but this was expected and I was prepared for it. the software is solid and has room for improvement but so do all Healthcare EMR providers. The industry is fairly new and it is a learning experience for all companies. I highly recommend working for this company.

ConsBe prepared to travel if you are an implementation consultant. If you are unwilling or unsure about traveling at least 70% of your 365 days then do a second take. If you say, bring on the travel and all the perks it has to offer, then sign up! The travel is great if you are prepared for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep supporting your staff and your software.

Not very ggod

Software Manager (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Healthland full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe colleagues that I workd with.

ConsPoor management team without compassion.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

My experience at Healthland has been positive with the exception of finding out that my job was being relocated.

Louisville, KY

I have been working at Healthland

ProsHealthland has good benefits for their employees as well as a very liberal paid time off policy. Management also seem to be quite accessable to their employees.

ConsOne downside to working at healthland are that they don't have systems that are integrated to work together. The main downside is that they are relocating their entire accounting and finance team to Minneapolis, MN which eliminates my position at my location.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to the leadership at Healthland would be to make a concerted effort to keep the employees aprised of major changes within the company that may effect their positions.

Fast growing company with a large, established client base experiencing growing pains

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Healthland full-time for more than a year

ProsMarket leader in the critical access and smaller community hospital market; customers are very willing to share ideas and opinions about software or designs.

ConsTrue product management is not supported within the organization; strategy and implementation are driven by the executive team instead of the product management team; use of Agile techniques are strictly for development, not for design or analysis.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuality assurance has made significant positive strides in the last two years, but the design and prioritization of software development needs true product management (not sales, marketing, or software engineering) involvement to achieve the fast-paced milestones set within the company.

Worked for Healthland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthland reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthland CEO Angela Franks. All reviews posted anonymously by Healthland employees.