HealthyPets

Updated September 17, 2014
Updated September 17, 2014
2.0

Mandeep Ghumman

Really fun place to work!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Union City, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Union City, CA

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time for more than a year

Pros

HealthyPets a good place to demonstrate your skills. There is room for growth within the company. You can bring your pet to work! Everybody is friendly. There is a massive break room with multiple x-boxes, air hockey, pinball and HDTVs. Close proximity to Union City Bart, really easy to access location.

Cons

Many of the employees lack motivation. There need to be a few more bathrooms in the building. At times there are conflicting priorities given.

Smile more! Offer more perks, and conveniences around the office. Offer more sales promotions to get excitement going!

Great Learning Opportunity

Current Employee - Designer  in  Union City, CA
    Current Employee - Designer in Union City, CA

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great for learning and practicing your field, lots of opportunity and support for skill development and growth.

Cons

Sometimes there's too many cooks, causes some crazy situations, but I think that happens in a lot of companies

Perhaps let direct managers have more say in the projects they oversee. I fully believe my direct manager is capable of making decisions, but I think he often gets superseded by others. Might be less chaotic if his input had more weight in the final decision.

Great learning experience with friendly and cooperative staff!!!!

Current Employee - IT Associate  in  Union City, CA
    Current Employee - IT Associate in Union City, CA

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time for more than a year

Pros

Staff is very hardworking and trying new techniques to make a space in market, overall experience is good. Company's culture is very friendly; they have very nice game room which I like the most, and used to play during lunch and breaks times. Management is very helpful, and looking for potential in their employees and trying to push their limits.

Cons

Management is very friendly with staff, and always trying to make their employees happy.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great experience in a growing E-Commerce company

I have been working at HealthyPets

Pros

This company is a hidden gem in Union City. There are good entry level positions that can lead to more. The salary is either competitive or acceptable (based on your previous work experience and performance).

Good work/life balance. Nice colleagues and environment with a break/game room.

Cons

-It can get loud in the call center due to high call volumes.
    -Tuesdays can be draining as it's newsletter day and more customers are calling in.

There should be more recognition for employees with higher sales/numbers.

good for work experience

I worked at HealthyPets full-time for more than a year

Pros

friendly coworkers, game room, pool table, arcades, can bring pets to work, casual fridays, good for learning new skills and for gaining experience, good industry, pretty good environment

Cons

senior leadership lacks professionalism, does not seem to care about employees

This company is so unorganized, and chaotic.

I worked at HealthyPets full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are really no pros!!!!

Cons

Full of politics. The owner thinks he is Steve Jobs.

Resign, or sell the company.

Absolutely the worst. Sad Sad Sad people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Union City, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

I worked at HealthyPets full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I miss some of the people

Cons

Culture--like a slave labor camp. Everyone looks shattered, terrible. The conversations are all about hating their jobs.

This is really a ridiculous question, because it's clear to all that management doesn't EVER take advise. With all the people who have left in the last few months, you'd think they'd ask why? Word has it that the owner simply doesn't care. When I quit, he didn't come to see me out or ask why.

horrendous working environment

Current Employee - Amazon  in  Union City, CA
    Current Employee - Amazon in Union City, CA

I have been working at HealthyPets part-time for less than a year

Pros

You get a paycheck. its never on the first or the fifteenth, but what can we do? they don't offer direct deposit like any other million dollar company so a good thing is you get to feel your money

Cons

horrendous working environment. If you are not not hitting flies away from your face all day, you are bombarded with noise from the calls-side of the room.

use an actual office with walls

ever see a fist-fight?

Current Employee - Staff  in  Union City, CA
    Current Employee - Staff in Union City, CA

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time for more than a year

Pros

you get to watch real-file fight every now-and-again. Hostile work environment with idiotic management.

Cons

They have this loud bell that acts like an annoying reminder of why you don't want to be here. its some type of slave-time tool used by them. Also every morning, you are scared because some childish idiot pops a bag of air to wake everyone up. what if i had an unknown heart condition? stuff like this. Bully's.

get your act together.

Two guys Fighting in office

I have been working at HealthyPets full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

can't think of anything positive except they do pay us to do this junk.

Cons

I'm not kidding. Two unhappy guys were screaming and Fighting each other yesterday. I see a lot of unhappy people here.

So many things wrong here. You are treated below a human being. Mostly an Indian family management, so I guess that's how you're treated in India. never a thank you.

all true comments above. no time off, though I've heard that some people do get time off. But if you're truly sick, forget it. They don't care and expect you to come in, coughing, sneezing, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't dare stay home when I'm sick.

I'm just a stupid worker on the first floor and someone is always here, sick, afraid they'll lose their job if they don't come in. pay, hah. I'm not paid well and can't get the conversation started with them for an increase.

Not sure about management of this place, they're all very arrogant, know it all's. usually you see main owner walking through, texting on his cell phone as he walks through our area, barely giving us the time of day.

why am I still here? I ask myself that a lot. I hate to admit that I'm afraid I can't get anything else. I wonder sometimes if living without is better than this. my friends don't believe me when I tell them about this place. what could be that bad? it is, it is.

Why don't you ask us about how were doing or does it not matter to you. Really I'm very surprised you never do. So people fighting isn't that surprising.

Worked for HealthyPets? Contribute to the Community!