Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland)
www.hearttoheartintroductions.com Rockville, MD 50 to 149 Employees

Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland) Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Lois Jaber

Extremely Organized Matchmaking Company

Dating Consultant (Current Employee)
    Vienna, VA

ProsGood Atmosphere, good team of people, superb management, and huge database of customers. This company works for the consumer in the matchmaking industry. We are all highly educated with psychology degrees and the company continues to train us at different matchmaking institutes.

ConsWe get paid salary, no commission. I'm unsure why they don't pay us commission. We get a bonus, but that is only when we get a person married.

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoy working for the company, but when you are a consultant it gets tiring and frustrating with no break, it would be nice to give us a little more breaks. Stop with the Up system for clients.

I love this Job!!!

Professional Matchmaker (Current Employee)
    Vienna, VA

ProsMatching people up to the right person. Making their dream come true. Getting paid a bonus when I match people up to the right person.

ConsNot getting paid commission on sales, getting paid a salary with bonus.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive us more time off, but overall I love the job

Worked for Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland) CEO Lois Jaber. All reviews posted anonymously by Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland) employees.