Heavenspot

Chevon Hicks

Great team, great clients

Current Employee - Anonymous in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Heavenspot full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a growing agency with outstanding people and a fantastic creative energy. Clients are top-tier entertainment companies & brands. Lots of opportunity to collaborate and contribute.

Cons

Office isn't extremely high on fancy amenities (though you can bring your dog, so that's a bonus)

Great internship experience at Heavenspot

Former Employee - Social Media Intern in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Social Media Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Heavenspot as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Heavenspot is full of talented, creative individuals. The office is constantly moving and everyone is working hard, but the overall vibe is laid back and welcoming. There are typically two to three dogs in the office at one time. Heavenspot works with a lot of great clients, especially for what a small agency it is. I was really impressed with all of the work that was created and learned a lot during my internship.

Cons

There weren't a lot of cons during my time at Heavenspot. As an intern, it's important to do things before you are asked.

Sweatshop agency

I worked at Heavenspot

Pros

Team seems to work well together.

Cons

Owners are verbally abusive and never says no to clients. Expect people to work long hours and has very top-down management approach.

Lots of potential, low on follow through

Former Employee - Producer in East Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Producer in East Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Heavenspot

Pros

boutique agency with some level of recognition and some decent previous project history, plus a few solid people working there

Cons

agency has difficulty promoting solid, long-term business relationships, more of a flash in the pan agency looking for talent to grind out

think of your position as a bottom up support mechanism to your crew; think of your clients as people who need help, develop much better business requirements, or rather, figure out what that is first...

One of the best employers i've ever worked for. Yes, you work hard but so does everyone at APPLE.

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Heavenspot full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment (in the hippest neighborhood in LA), We worked the coolest films, games and personalities in the biz.

Cons

Wish we had a campus when i worked there like W&K (where i work now) - I'm confident they'll get that some day.

Heavenspot is successful for a reason... That reason is they work hard at Gunnin' for that #1 Spot! Remember... Success and happiness at workplace largely depends on the employees attitude. Needless to say what the results will be if you have a winning attitude. Keep on Keeping on Heavenspot!