Hellenic Telecommunications

www.ote.gr

Hellenic Telecommunications Reviews

Michael Tsamaz

Operator (Former Employee) Patras (Greece)

Prosvery nice environment to work in, flexible hours that can be changed every day, can work weekends too to get more money. worked with many young people

Consonly for one year and once in two years...

Sales Agent at OTE

Sales Agent (Former Employee) Athens (Greece)

ProsGood salary, good working schedule

ConsNoisy environment, Location of the department

A great experience at OTE

Sales Representative (Former Employee) ThessalonĂ­ki (Greece)

Pros1) salary - bonuses: the salary was very satisfactory for a part-time job
    2) colleagues: all of my colleagues were young, so there were very positive vibes at work
    3) time schedule: the managers were very helpful regarding the time schedule. It was possible to work at another schedule if something important occured.

Cons1) the managers were not motivative enough

Advice to Senior Managementtry to create an even more positive environment at work and motivate the employees in a more professional way.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

working at Hellenic tellecomunications ia an very good experience I would definitely advice someont to work there.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

Prosthe salary is very good and competitive compared to the other providers, the environment is very friendly and everyone is willing to help.

ConsSometimes you do not get as rewarded as you should based on the work that you do and the time that you devot to the company

Advice to Senior ManagementReward people who work hard.

I don't know why I am still working here!

IT Junior Manager (Current Employee) Athens (Greece)

ProsBecause of the specific field of interest, telecommunications, there is lots of challenge in the job. Too many new things, always upgrading, changing, developing, deploying... If you really care about learning, then you can gain a lot of experience.... and on the other hand if you dont want to do any of the above....noone bothers to tell you what to do!!!! In some buildings there is a very good working enviroment, clean and fresh. If someone works at the HQ in Athens, there are also some extra benefits, such as great prices for food and coffee inside the building, free transportation, free medical advices, nice view!!!

ConsTop management is only care about their CV's without actually caring about the business or the personnel. There is no HRM, at all!! If you have problem with your boss there is noone you can turn into..... If you want to try something new, noone is listening. If you see something is wrong you cant say it, and even if you do say it noone will listen. The recognition you get depends on whether your upper level management likes you or not and not whether you do a good job or not. There is also a form of racism concerning females versus males. I beleive that in the whole IT, there are only two women in managerial places.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople that work here are the main asset of the business! Do not neglect them!

Worked for Hellenic Telecommunications? Contribute to the Community!