Henne Group

A mixed bag

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Henne Group

Pros

The staff and directors are good people and work hard together to create a unified team. The projects address issues that help many different communities. Excellent benefits make up for wages being on the low side if you can get hired in a permanent position. You will learn a lot here if you can deal with chaos.

Cons

Although 99% of the staff works hard to build a solid team it is often thwarted by stress and personality management. There is a slight imbalance with managing the staff bandwidth.

disorganized and does not focus on employee benefits

I have been working at Henne Group part-time

Pros

work can be interesting at times

Cons

apparently they were investing my money in a 401K without having me sign any paperwork. i got a letter after i left the company notifying me about this

I wasn't satisfied and motivated.

I worked at Henne Group

Pros

They offered flexible working schedule as their work was mostly contracts. Their clients were large institutes or governmental organizations hence it was interesting to know how surveyed-statistical data were actually conducted.

Cons

There was no proper training offered to new employees. Office was disorganized and there wasn't sufficient stationaries. Employees' working morales were below par.

instead of being to keen on monitoring the time recorded of employees, the manager should do more to improve morale.

Worked for Henne Group? Contribute to the Community!