Henne Group

Add Photos

Jeff Henne, M.A.

A mixed bag

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe staff and directors are good people and work hard together to create a unified team. The projects address issues that help many different communities. Excellent benefits make up for wages being on the low side if you can get hired in a permanent position. You will learn a lot here if you can deal with chaos.

ConsAlthough 99% of the staff works hard to build a solid team it is often thwarted by stress and personality management. There is a slight imbalance with managing the staff bandwidth.

disorganized and does not focus on employee benefits

Proswork can be interesting at times

Consapparently they were investing my money in a 401K without having me sign any paperwork. i got a letter after i left the company notifying me about this

I wasn't satisfied and motivated.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey offered flexible working schedule as their work was mostly contracts. Their clients were large institutes or governmental organizations hence it was interesting to know how surveyed-statistical data were actually conducted.

ConsThere was no proper training offered to new employees. Office was disorganized and there wasn't sufficient stationaries. Employees' working morales were below par.

Advice to Senior Managementinstead of being to keen on monitoring the time recorded of employees, the manager should do more to improve morale.

Worked for Henne Group? Contribute to the Community!