Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC

Add Photos

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC President, CEO, and Director Joseph Chalhoub

Joseph Chalhoub

awesome

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsJust about everything they do

Consthere is nothing to add to this list

Advice to Senior Managementkeep it up!

Great Company, with GREAT pay!

Branch Manager/Sales Manager (Current Employee) Elgin, IL

ProsBenefits, Personal Growth, Opportunity for advancement, opportunity to learn, The pay is wonderful! Over the years that I have been with HCC, I have learned many things. I was a kid without a future before this company, and in a short time I have become VERY successful. It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but if it weren't for Crystal Clean, I don't know where I would be today. THANK YOU!

ConsHours, vacation time, stress levels. In my position it feels almost impossible to find the time for a vacation. The company offers the paid vacation, but with the way things are growing, I can't find the time to use it. And if you don't use it, you lose it.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel this company could grow more efficiently if branches were not put under such stress and elevated goals. But it seems to be working, so what can I say? Crystal Clean is quickly climbing the ranks as the fastest growing parts cleaner, used oil and drum waste business in the country. I am proud to call this my Career!

Great opportunity if you are self-driven

Vacuum Sales & Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsGreat opportunity, great benefits. Room to grow & advance for those willing to sacrifice.

ConsLong hours, the job is never done

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not the best, But not the worst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsOvertime, Independent work, you get a paycheck

Consto many to list, mainly the lack of professionalism

Advice to Senior ManagementThere's no helping this company its a sinking ship

My overall experience at HCC was wonderful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthey have great lower level management, and wonderful drivers

ConsVery unorganized, appear to be unaware of the environment in which they do business

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time the company needs to succeed

Loved my job UNTIL one of the ever-changing changes they make effected me. NO TRUST!!

Slave (Former Employee) The Eastern, OH

ProsGreat opportunity to make your own paycheck. Proper training, safety conscience. There are some great people within the company but they know they can not push too hard or say anything wrong.

ConsEveryone top to bottom out to take your position, can not trust anyone. Very long hours that don't equal the pay. Regional Managers hound from their position down and expect the same from their managers onto reps. What have you done for me lately mentality. Will "find" a way to fire someone if need to. They preach ethics but when it comes down to it, very UN ETHICAL, funny how money changes "ethics". Very high stress and pressure placed on all employees at branch level all day every day. If anyone tells you different it's RM or Above preaching for others and looking for glory. Slowly turning into SK month by month.

Advice to Senior Managementnone to give, they wouldn't listen anyway.

Sale, sale, sale

SSR (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits with descent pay.

ConsLong hours and unrealistic goals! Nothing is ever good enough!

Great company

ProsHcci gives you the ability to go as far as you want. People would be shocked at the income potential that this company provides its employees.

ConsHcci is in a highly competitive market that requires long days and hours. If you are a 9-5 person this career is not for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay in tune with field.

Low pay for long hours.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsGenerally good commission structure. Good equipment and excellent benefits. Good opportunities to move around the company. A few industry leading products.

Cons13-16 hour days. No support from middle management and above. Everything falls on the Branch Manager. Severe disconnect between corporate and field personnel. Branches are under staffed. Pricing is not competitive. Company places unrealistic expectations on field personnel.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire key branch support personnel such as admin and warehouse people. Lead and train instead of tearing down. Stop running everything on a shoe string budget.

Hard work, tough on the body.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carpentersvle, IL

ProsIf you need a job, they can generally provide one, they have many branches around the country, and hire people.

ConsHard work, not the greatest pay. It demands a fast work pace, so you make more money, which can lead to unsafe work.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay me more money, because this job is killing my body. Also get a new branch, because the current branch is terrible.

Worked for Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC? Contribute to the Community!