Hertz

Hertz Reviews in Baltimore, MD

Hertz Chairman and CEO Mark P. Frissora

Mark P. Frissora

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great place for a career

General Manager (Current Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

ProsCompensated based on performance
    fast paced work enviornment
    Great culture

ConsDifficult to find any negative with it

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the constant communication and feedback on performance

Interesting is how I would sum up my time here...I ended up getting laid off due to lack of business.

Transporter (Former Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

ProsAs a transporter you get to drive brand new cars around that just came off a truck from the factory. You also get to spend time with your co-workers, and if you like driving this is a fun and easy job to supplement your income.

ConsAs simply a transporter, I had no interest in "moving up in the company", but I could easily tell that while I was there managers were not happy at all. Senior management seems to treat everyone under them (especially transporters) like we were scum of the earth. For example, while on a valid break one day, the regional manager came in the break room and yelled at all the transporters in there demanding to know why they weren't working. They went on a hiring spree, and then had to layoff tons of us a couple years later.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat the worker-bees with the same respect that you would expect. Open the lines of communications and don't be afraid to take suggestions from people in lower positions.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!

Hertz Videos

Hertz – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and repainted himself… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hertz reviews and ratings in Baltimore, MD — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hertz CEO Mark P. Frissora. All reviews posted anonymously by Hertz employees.