Hertz

Hertz Chairman and CEO Mark P. Frissora

Mark P. Frissora

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Hertz Local Edition - Branch Manager

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
    Des Plaines, IL

ProsHertz has a great corporate structure, if you are willing to put in the work it pays off. There is a lot of room for advancement. I was able to excel through the management training program within 8 months.

The team atmosphere makes my job much more enjoyable, and we have a lot of support. Unlike most large companies I feel the upper management really acknowledges our ideas and supports us as much as we need. There is also a good deal of after-hours events for all levels that are pretty fun.

Branch Manger salary is on the high end for entry level management. There is also the benefit of a company car and gas.

Benefits are excellent. There is also an option for stock and 401K.

The vacation package is more than I would have ever expected. We have enough that I can take a few nice trips each year.

ConsLong hours

Starting pay is low, but if you work for monthly bonus' it can make a huge difference

Advice to Senior ManagementI appreciate the opportunities we get to provide feedback, especially with skip level meetings. I would just say to keep doing things like this and listening to our ideas.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!

Hertz Videos

Hertz – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and repainted himself… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hertz reviews and ratings in Des Plaines, IL — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hertz CEO Mark P. Frissora. All reviews posted anonymously by Hertz employees.