Hertz

3.3
1,797 Reviews

Hertz President and CEO John Tague
John Tague

Pros
  • Fast paced work environment, never a dull day that sure beats a cubical (in 66 reviews)

• There is a lot of opportunity for advancement in a short amount of time here at hertz (in 26 reviews)

Cons
  • The company has implemented a work life balance schedule that makes it better for all (in 93 reviews)

• sometimes there are long hours but also can be a pro due to company being busy (in 272 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Successful company that cares what employees think

Current Employee - Vice President in Northbrook, IL
    Current Employee - Vice President in Northbrook, IL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Despite the recent recession, Hertz was able to be more profitable and expand their overall business. One of their most important success criteria is an employee survey. All areas within Hertz are benchmarked against one another. Every level within Hertz cares what employees say about their experience within Hertz.

Cons

Hertz is a large company which has a lot of benefits, but it is a bit different than working for a small company.

Stay on track and continue being innovative!

Great work/life balance environment, supportive co-workers and highly intelligent management/leaders

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Northbrook, IL
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Northbrook, IL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a newer employee, I have been given great training and support in my role. Hertz is a leader in the industry and the stability of the management teams and hiring managers have been nothing short of amazing to absorb pertinent and extensive knowledge from every level. Great growth opportunities for internals and a high level of customer service is key to the organization's success.

Cons

In my short duration at Hertz, I don't have any cons. It is a global organization with fantastic leadership in HR.