Hexagon Metrology

Updated May 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Norbert Hanke

Good company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat company providing quality products. Learned a lot on the job and challenged to progress in the job.

ConsWork with a lot of people that are spread out all across the country with few opportunities to meet everyone

Great Company Overall

Service Manager (Current Employee) Wixom, MI

ProsGood pay, Benifits, Excellent Opportunity for Advancment and Good People who are always willing to help.

ConsWith and large Global Company there are some communication issues between Countries.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that your employees are what make you great so continue to reconize them and keep them informed as to what is going on.

going south fast......

Administrative (Current Employee) North Kingstown, RI

Prosnone what so ever. The company is full of deadwood! Would never have company to work here, since they like screw their long time employees..

ConsManagement of nickel & dimers..departments point fingers at each other due to their own department's failure to step forward and fix problems. Senior Management is aloof and doesn't give a....to fix anything..other than perpetuate the already existing problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementEasy.. fire all of them and hire new blood.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Friendly Place to Work

Applications Engineer (Current Employee) Wixom, MI

ProsVery friendly staff and work environment. Facilities are top notch. Many senior employees that can be used as a reliable resource. Many offices nationally with possibilities for re-location.

ConsEmployee review and salary bumps promised but not followed through on. Lack of steady work which leads to down time.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter allocation of resources. Many employees seem very very busy while others seem under-utilized.

Solid Company, Room to Grow

ProsDriven and reasonable when it comes to work/life balances. Pay is decent and the company still has lots of room for future successes, and actively seeks these out.

ConsVery segmented grouping of products due to avid and strong acquisition techniques.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing but don't forget to consolidate as you go. Many segments within the company barely know about the others and could be brought closer into a more consolidated organization.

put out to pasture.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsInteresting work if your project is one of the favorite ones.

ConsProduct is loosing to competitors and management is making guesses as to why. Management gloats over how cheap the foreign labor pool is.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your experienced developers. They know what is wrong and right with the software.

Good place to work

Prosfriendly, balanced work n life

Consnot secure in job, no R&D

Advice to Senior Managementno comment

Pretty good

ProsGrowing fast and Profit driven

Consintegrating the separate entities and communication between departments

Good company. Great pay and benefits.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsWork at home. Pay when including salary is good.

ConsNo upward mobility in the company. The company seems to be treading water - unwilling to make real decisions to improve software development.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Product Manager

Product Manager (Current Employee) North Kingstown, RI

ProsGood pay and expectations for their employees. The company is profit driven and their Marketing is unbelievable.

ConsIt's a new avenue the company is gearing toward and there are a lot of things to be worked out. They could do better integrating all their "groups".

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure everyone feels they are part of the same organization. It is important that everyone is part of the overall big picture.

Worked for Hexagon Metrology? Contribute to the Community!