Hexaware Technologies Reviews
More Onsite opportunities compared to any IT company(in 16 reviews)
Work culture is very friendly and Sr(in 13 reviews)
work life balance but then if u are joining IT field this is bound to happen in any company(in 10 reviews)
Worst employee policies i have ever seen,only 6 public holidays in a year, long working hours,regularly work on weekends, no work life balance at all(in 6 reviews)
Pros – Need to match the pay structure of existing employees to market standards to avoid bright talent moving out of the company and contain attrition. Senior management has to be made more accountable for delivering results to the company.
Can get this done only when you know people personally.
Cons – Good entry level company for freshers to work for.
Advice to Senior Management – Senior management has to be made more accountable for delivering results to the company.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
Pros – Easy access to senior management and new ideas are always entertained
Cons – I don't see any downside with my company. Always there will some areas for improvement and Hexaware is really doing well on that area
Advice to Senior Management – Keep doing well as always
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
Pros – - OK salary
- Policies can change easily. You resign and they will work for you
- Small company hence you can talk to senior people easily (if you work in the same office)
Cons – - Work like a startup. No process in place. Everything on paper.
- No formal communication. You write emails to anyone in the organisation (HR, manager etc). They will not reply or work on it, until you go to them or call them personally.
- Less projects henceconsider yourself lucky if you can stay onsite for more than 1 year continously.
- They will do 6 months project in 3 months and expect you to deliver the same. How to do it is your problem.
- One of my friend joined them at onsite in US and the project was supposed to go on for 1 year. 2 months after joining the project was scrapped.
- More managers and less developers in projects.
- The hours you spend in office is equal to the work you do. If you have to leave early for some reason then you are inefficient and do not work.
- Work from home or remote work authorization is a sin here. Either come to office or take leave.
Work from home means that you are only enjoying.
- HR policies can change at any moment , according to what managers want.
Advice to Senior Management – - When in rome, do what romans do. In US, don't ask someone sitting in India to decide the working hours. See what happens in big US companies. People don't sit beyond 4:30 -5:00 pm. They work from home without any problems.
- Don't advertise for recruitment if you are not sure of the project itself.First get the project and then recruit.
- Food for thought - "the strength of company is hardly 8k, then why it has never come in the list of "best company to work for". If you cannot do it with 8k, then you cannot do it in future as well.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2 people found this helpful
Pros – good exposure to peoplesoft and related technologies
Cons – Salaries not at par with industry standards
No training provided to employees
promotions are given when employee resigns and not based on merit
Advice to Senior Management – Recognize talent
Improve salary standards
Invest in employee training
invest in consulting space
Pros – Good environment
Carry forward leave/Leave en-cash program
Cons – Very Low Salary
Lack of motivation
Long working hours
Advice to Senior Management – Please look after your employees to take your company for a billion dollar company
Pros – Good people. Good working environment. Not so nice projects or customers. All in all a good company to start your career in USA.
Cons – not so good people. Not so good working environment. OK projects or customers. All in all a slightly ok company to start your career in USA.
Advice to Senior Management – Try paying good salaries to marketing people who will bring better customers and better projects. Do not give false promises to the employees. They are not idiots.
Pros – Hexaware is a very good organization to be with if you want a perfectly balanced work/personal life. They are very flexible, and do their best to support the employees.
Cons – Salary not at par with Market.
Sent off most of the lower level employees, on sabbatical leave during 2009 recession, which would've been handled in a different way, effectively.
Poor appraisal system
Advice to Senior Management – Have a good, transparent appraisal system
Make sure to pay the employees at par with the market.
Try to build the brand Hexaware
1 person found this helpful
Pros – Hexaware was at the top of their game in terms of expertise in technology (PeopleSoft HR when I joined in 2003). If they can find another niche product that they can be good at, there's a lot of learning opportunity. Fairly decent training program for all levels of employees. Great for experienced mid-management folks to rise through to senior management quickly.
Cons – Highly political management. Promotions and advancements within the company can depend on favouritsm.
Advice to Senior Management – Keep in touch with employees contracted to clients or introduce a 360 appraisal system to performance feedback from the client for these type of employees
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
Pros – good team
good work culture
Cons – not much innovation.
no free food.
Advice to Senior Management – fine
Pros – Very good technical qualities and team
Cons – You cannot grow further, you get stalled in the same spor
Advice to Senior Management – Be more involved with the employees