HiDef Web Solutions

Talented teammates
    Fun atmosphere
    Good benefits
    Telecommuting options

ConsStill growing and adding the right team members is a challenge.
    Fast-paced and with current processes, this can sometimes cause stress, but it is improving.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrowth is important, but growing too quickly can change the culture of a company. Hold true to your mission.

Cutting edge technology minus the good pay and backing of upper mgmt.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsFlex hours, virtual company. Work with new technologies and mobile devices. Nice to not have to drive to work or dress up.

ConsThe pay is really low for the work we are producing. Mgmt thinks we should work for less since we are working for great causes, to bad not everyone believes in the Bible. Also if you speak up about an issue and the core team doesn't like it, they will not back you up. Core team only wants yes people.

Advice to Senior ManagementMgmt needs to start backing up employees. Everyone believes if you don't say yes to everything core team wants you will be put on the short list to get canned.

Frustrating and high level of struggle

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Albuquerque, NM

ProsRemote work, flexible hours, challenging projects

Consdysfunctional management, inconsistent execution of work policies, lack of support of employees

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consistent with your policies and give more opportunities for employees to make amends when they make mistakes

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Growing company, great vision, constantly improving

ProsPassion of the staff in everything they do
    Fun, positive virtual environment
    Technically challenging projects that continually hone skills
    Innovative policies for enhancing employee experience
    Internal innovation program getting better and better, helping achieve balance
    New hub for physical presence is huge addition for staff & clients
    Great new HR supervisor and system encourages good will and more streamlined reviews

ConsToo-fast growth in 2011, some bad apples hired, some burn out, hurt morale for a bit
    Still not diversified enough from large clients, though making great progress
    Young exec team. Well intentioned but treading new ground constantly. Makes the company innovative and agile but that's always balanced by changes and sometimes unclear policies.

Advice to Senior Management2011, especially the last part, has been a great improvement. Senior management has addressed growing pains, culture issues, and policy gaps by filling out benefits, raising salaries, improving regular communications, negotiating changes in client relationships, and making better hiring decisions. I've seen drastic improvements. Keep them coming.

Worked for HiDef Web Solutions? Contribute to the Community!