High Point Regional Health

Ernie Bovio

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

It's a job!

CNA (Current Employee) High Point, NC

ProsThe best reasons to work here is only to avoid being unemployed. The benefits are pretty good. The schedule allows you some flexibility in maintaining a good work-life balance.

ConsThe do not follow their values....They treat patients like they are not fit to make their own decisions.Employees such as CNAS are treated like they are incompetent. My co-worker is the best CNA I have ever seen and she has had enough....

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow your company values, stop spending money and sacrificing employees benefits.

Awesome

Radiology Transporter (Former Employee) High Point, NC

ProsGreat people and genuine care for the community and employees

ConsThere were no cons while I was employed here. My time there was very enjoyable.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep being the best..

Run the other way.

RRT/RCP (Former Employee) High Point, NC

ProsPay is very competitive. It has to be.
    Three 12 hour shifts/week.

ConsPoor-no management. Horrible benefits. No team players.
    Staffing is at bare bones minimum & unsafe.
    High turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuy better benefits. Recruit better doctors. Eliminate middle management.
    Recognize all employees, not just the nurses.
    Build and demand a teamwork environment. Eliminate fraternization between managers & clinicians outside work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Secretary (Current Employee) High Point, NC

ProsHigh Point Regional has great nurses as well as excellent volunteers who take time out to assist patients and employees across the hospital. Unfortunately, you do not see recognition for their hard work and instead give recognition to the ones who sit there, talk trash, and belittle one another.

ConsManagement tell you one thing to get you though the door and lie afterwards. The employees here have egos with nothing to back them up. The staff puts you down and make your feel like nothing. They will talk down to you, look down to you, and make you feel worthless.

The technology is horrible and IT likes to add crap on crap instead of fixing it. The cafeteria food is horrid, and the place smells of death. Management is horrible and they wonder why their turnover rate is ridiculous.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease change or just leave. You all are blowing hot air and talking a good game without backing real facts up.

Downhill and picking up speed

Nursing Staff (Former Employee) High Point, NC

ProsMost of the regular staff are really good people that care about their patients

ConsSenior Leadership has become a pathetic group of buddies who have totally lost sight of humanity.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead the story about the Emporer and his clothing. Staff laugh at how it translates to Senior Leadership. Literally. With only a few exceptions, the best thing you could do for High Point would be to leave.

Cascading and I feel they cannot downsize and restructure enough to save the company.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) High Point, NC

ProsGeographical location was one of the reasons.

ConsStaff unprofessional. Staff create an environment that puts license at risk and management allows and also creates certain monsters itself. HPRHS is not the same company when I was hired.

Raises are not discussed and pushed back in time.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor management to be fair and unbiased. You are the company you keep. Stop retaining employees that sabotage the company.

Worked for High Point Regional Health? Contribute to the Community!