Highlight Technologies

www.highlighttech.com

Highlight Technologies Reviews

Updated Apr 1, 2014
Highlight Technologies – Fairfax – “Highlight Technologies, LLC”

Highlight Technologies – Fairfax – “Highlight Technologies, LLC”

Rebecca Andino

Really cares about employees

ProsHighlight takes good care of their employees and will bend over backward to accomodate them. They have a very personal touch and morale is extremely important to them. They want you to be the best employee you can be and will help you obtain the portfolio to achieve it. They will reimburse for training, conferences, clearances, and memberships in professional organizations.

ConsThey're a small company, but sometimes try to act like a larger one. Health insurance is suboptimal and if your worksite is closed, you either lose leave or get advanced leave. That said, they do allow you to make up time off.

There's little room to move in the company. Contracts tend to be completely separate entities and advancement is mostly inaccessible.

All of the above can most likely be attributed to the fact that this is a very small company. It will probably improve with size. It honestly depends on what you're looking for in an employer.

Superficial Attitude toward Employees

ProsSeem to get paid on time.

ConsVery small company - no advancement opportunities, no opportunity to move across projects. Way too much overhead for a small company

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're a small company, need to act like one. Do not pretend that you are large.

Highlight is a great place to work!

Program Manager (Current Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsHighlight is very supportive of career development, providing employees with many chances to take classes, join organizations and achieve industry certifications. Highlight provides a flexible workplace for employees that are willing to do what it takes to get the job done. It is exciting to work with a small, forward-moving company that values its employees.

ConsNo cons to write about.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is always approachable and willing to listen to employee needs and suggestions.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great Company on its way up.

ProsThe owner is very employee focused and genuinely cares about the staff. It also appears that the company is poised to grow significantly, which will provide real opportunities for the staff.

ConsDue to the limited number of employees it is hard for some people to the career growth possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue doing the hard work you are currently doing, it will surely pay off. As the company grows keep the attitude of a Small Company.

A growing company with opportunities for advancement

ProsHighlight is a relatively young IT firm so there is the opportunity to work with with talented and motivated teams while helping to grow the company. The company sponsors employees for PMP, ITIL V3, CISSP training and certifications.

ConsBecause it is a small business, the range of contracts is limited and there is no "bench."

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on growing the company.

Worked for Highlight Technologies? Contribute to the Community!