Highline Financial Reviews

Decent place to start

Former Employee - Data Analyst  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Data Analyst in Austin, TX

I worked at Highline Financial

Pros

The atmosphere is very relaxed and management is hands off which allows you to accomplish your work in the manner you feel is best.

Cons

The job is very repetitive and does not give much opportunity for personal growth and is not conducive to learning much about the organization.

Make the position more global so that it allows a person to learn more about the organization and be involved in more aspects of the business.

Not a great place, but a job is a job

Current Employee - Temp, Data Analyst  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Temp, Data Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Highline Financial

Pros

Really relaxed culture. Pretty nice people. Some people are really smart. Opportunity to work overtime. Plenty of work to get done. And you can do as much or as little as you want.

Cons

the pay is really not very good. but, our pay has gone up since the new company came in, which helps. no one really pays any attention to the temps which makes it hard to learn new things and get more real-world experience. management is disliked by the bulk of the company and that really kills morale. mostly people speak poorly about management behind their backs. in fairness she does bring a lot of it on herself but she is not my boss so i personally can not say whether or not it is deserved. some people in the company are really nice about explaining how the industry works but management has no systems in place that help new comers learn. it's a good place to get a paycheck but no one wants to stay long term.

ask what we think too. and give us a chance to work with people that have been here longer so we can learn more about what the company does

Worked for Highline Financial? Contribute to the Community!