Highline Financial
highlineFI.com Austin, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Highline Financial Reviews

Decent place to start

Data Analyst (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsThe atmosphere is very relaxed and management is hands off which allows you to accomplish your work in the manner you feel is best.

ConsThe job is very repetitive and does not give much opportunity for personal growth and is not conducive to learning much about the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the position more global so that it allows a person to learn more about the organization and be involved in more aspects of the business.

Not a great place, but a job is a job

Temp, Data Analyst (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsReally relaxed culture. Pretty nice people. Some people are really smart. Opportunity to work overtime. Plenty of work to get done. And you can do as much or as little as you want.

Consthe pay is really not very good. but, our pay has gone up since the new company came in, which helps. no one really pays any attention to the temps which makes it hard to learn new things and get more real-world experience. management is disliked by the bulk of the company and that really kills morale. mostly people speak poorly about management behind their backs. in fairness she does bring a lot of it on herself but she is not my boss so i personally can not say whether or not it is deserved. some people in the company are really nice about explaining how the industry works but management has no systems in place that help new comers learn. it's a good place to get a paycheck but no one wants to stay long term.

Advice to Senior Managementask what we think too. and give us a chance to work with people that have been here longer so we can learn more about what the company does

Worked for Highline Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Highline Financial reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Highline Financial employees.