Hillwood

Entrpreurial
    Help our vets
    nimble

ConsNo significant cons with Hillwood

Great at the corporate level...

Aviation (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsVery competitive pay, countless incentives, (cash/non-cash) generally good people. The parent company, Hillwood is amazing. They are a helpful and caring bunch, and do a lot to make sure you are compensated for your hard work...But not at the Airport/ATX.

ConsAt first I just thought it was a joke, but I really think the Airport stays ridiculously understaffed on purpose. They have the highest turnover of any of the business units, and there's a good reason for it. Not everyone wants to work 50+ hours a week, have a completely arbitrary schedule, and frowned upon when you try to leave after a 13 hour day... Airport management structure is about as corrupt as could be. It's a very "good ole boys" club, and you're either in that group, or out of it. If you are considering a job at the airport, be sure to ask about their turnover! (9 people in 6th months, none of which were terminated. Not just front line employees, this was all levels of the department.)

Advice to Senior ManagementStop promoting the riffraff and driving off your hardest working employees.

Highly ethical, great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat benefits, fair compensation, smart employees, very professional, lots of nice perks, well respected in community, very entrepreneurial, high quality projects

ConsExecutives need to clearly articulate vision and strategy, compensation programs need to be more cleary defined and communicated, divisions need to work more closely and in harmony

Advice to Senior ManagementHillwood is a really good company, please define and articulate the vision and I promise the team will follow, there is a big gap from good to great.

Worked for Hillwood? Contribute to the Community!