Hire Dynamics

3.1

Dan Campbell

Great company, great service

I have been working at Hire Dynamics

Pros

The team is the best reason to work here. They are passionate about what they do and it shows every day.

Cons

It's a tough industry to really stand out some times, but they still manage to do that.

None

A Company that Discriminates on Many Levels

Former Employee - On-Site Coordinator
    Former Employee - On-Site Coordinator

I worked at Hire Dynamics

Pros

Office culture is high energy and very fun. The regional managers celebrate everything. Training is engaging, informative, and fun. The people can be very warm.

Cons

This warmness in the office environment only exists if you "fit in". As previous reviews have discussed, it is about how you look at this company. I knew my particular office was a bit religious but it didn't really bother me. I enjoyed the work. I liked helping people find work (although it was temporary). The problem with the company is how they practice discrimination. I understand companies (clients) had certain criteria (also discriminatory). We would have to place people in positions based on race, sex, appearance, and language. There were code words used in the office such as heavies (men) or lights (women). Instead of just looking at a persons experience in their application, we would have to scroll down and look at their I-9 forms to see what they "looked like" on their photo i.d. If they looked questionable, we would bring them in to basically check them out in person. If they listed too much experience on their application they were pretty much "unable to be placed" due to their age. The religious practices in the office was a little much but I didn't speak out. My regional manager insisted on group prayers constantly.

Another problematic, systematic problem is their failure to make clear to the temp employees they sign on to what the charges are going to be. Employees don't realize they are going to be charged for background checks, id badges, etc. They do this anually also without making that clear to employees. I tried to tell employees this and was told not to. Legally, it is in the fine print of some of the forms they sign when they apply. Deceptive. They also will knowingly have potential temp employees show up at work site, knowing that at least some of them will be sent home unable to work because they overcompensate for "no-shows". And the payroll system for many of these temps is a mess. Instead of allowing employees to pick them up at office, if needed, they mail them out so it is days, if ever, that they get them. And if the check is wrong (as if often the case), employees have to continually fight for weeks to get paid correctly. This happened over and over again in my time there.

I was eventually let go because my regional manager realized I was a gay man.

I understand in Georgia, you have far too much latitude to discriminate but to be a great employer you need to rethink hiring practices.

Hired Dynamics

Current Employee - Forklift Operator in McDonough, GA
    Current Employee - Forklift Operator in McDonough, GA

I have been working at Hire Dynamics part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Competitive rate of pay for the positions

Cons

I applied for full time only and the hourly rate of pay was good in the beginning. The problem was that they did not tell me that the initial position was temporary and that I would be transferred to a lower pay part time long term temp position.

Other than the seasonal high hours we work 24 to 32 hours a week. When you ask for a new assignment they tell you they cannot do so unless the client company requests it. Be honest with your associates.

McDonough, GA

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in McDonough, GA
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in McDonough, GA

I have been working at Hire Dynamics as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Good company, positive people, steady work.

Cons

Pay is kind of low for the area.

Misleading pay scale, terrible customers...

Former Employee - Customer Service
    Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Hire Dynamics as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Co-workers were great! Diverse crowd of friendly people. It was close to Dunwoody Marta station.

Cons

Bonus program was unrealistic. Had to sell home warranty to Duke Energy customers. Who calls the power company for positive reason??? Listen to disgruntled customers and then try to sell warranty. Time off requests for Dr. appointments were always denied,

Don't release private information to clients without employees approval

Best Places to work in more ways than one !

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Hire Dynamics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The People and the way you are treated!!. I have never worked at a company where I have been treated so well. The culture at this company is second to none and if you are looking to make a move I would definitely suggest reaching out to Hire Dynamics. Since I have been here the company has won the " Best Places to Work" award here in Charlotte and also in one of the South Carolina offices. From the first day I started I was made to feel like I was part of another family, almost like I had been here forever. Staffing has it challenges like any other business, however, this is one place where you can get the tools and backing needed to succeed. Also speaking to the CEO, CFO, or any of the executives is never a problem as they want to be as transparent and available as they can. After working in other places where this is not the case, this is a huge plus and a treat to be in an environment such as this. Five Stars all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

I don't really have any

Continue to treat people the way you do and more and more people will come to work @ Hire Dynamics.

They are liars and do not do as they claim.

Former Employee - Contacted Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Contacted Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Hire Dynamics as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

At first, the assignment that I was placed on was excellent. I've had 2 assignments with them so far

Cons

When your assignment ends, they don't bother to try to help you find another. They don't care about the situation they've put you in. The discriminate and would rather hire new people than put you back on a previous assignment. My children and I are homeless because of them. I've been out of work for 4 months waiting on empty promises.

Be more proactive in your employee's life. You hold the balance of there daily lives in your hand. Tell your staff to stop lying to your contracted employees. If they can't or won't help them, let them know up front so they know top look else where before they get into Situation like mines.

Completely unprofessional work environment...

Current Employee - Account Representative/Recruiter
    Current Employee - Account Representative/Recruiter

I have been working at Hire Dynamics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They have a good workload, so there's never a dull moment.

Cons

Poorly managed - very catty and gossipy environment from the regional managers down. Limited upward mobility unless you sit and gossip with the RMs or unless you are somehow related to a client (client's daughter or neice or something). They're making money, but they're not very smart. I'd rather get business because I can help clients with solutions to their problems, not because I look good in a mini skirt. They don't value diversity in their hiring...Almost everyone looks like Barbie. As a recruiter, you will be asked to discriminate against candidates based on race or national origin if the client requests it... ("I only want hispanics," or "Can you find me a white male?") Don't waste your time here if you really want to be valued for your contribution and have an opportunity to develop as a professional. Oh, and the commissions aren't that great. At best you may hit $400/month.. and you have to have a ba-jillion associates working/billing in order to get that. Benefits are ok.

No point in giving advice... I believe they think more highly of themselves than they should and, as such, probably won't listen anyway.

Great if you need work quickly

Former Employee - Receptionist in Lithia Springs, GA
    Former Employee - Receptionist in Lithia Springs, GA

I worked at Hire Dynamics as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Abundance of opportunities and quick response.

Cons

Low pay and entry level positions. Not all jobs are looking for employees with a diverse skill set.

Expand the client portfolio to include various job positions.

Employees who aren't genuine, Don't take their recruiting to heart

Former Employee - Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Hire Dynamics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Nice office with desks for each employee
    -Seem to have some out of office get-togethers

Cons

-The recruiters don't actually care to find good people jobs. They just want to submit the number of people they're supposed to and move on. (If you live far away, forget it. They won't submit you for an interview)
    -Catty work environment. Some women had ulterior motives or bad mouthed other fellow recruiters
    -The actual recruiter job is nothing like it is described. They don't train you at all and just expect you to know how to do everything already.

Take a closer look at some of your offices and how the women actually run them.

Hire Dynamics Photos