HireNetworks Reviews

5.0
Craig Stone

Better and better

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time

Pros

The team works really hard to take care of each other and make it a great place to work. The leadership team does a lot to provide fun, training, new benefits, great culture, respect, and accountability. We are sincere about taking care of our customers, employees, and candidates.

Cons

There have not been a ton of growth opportunities due to size but it seems that is not a big deal to most employees and also seems to be changing due to growth.

Advice to Management

Continue to make benefits better and provide opportunity. Love the ability to earn equity and have an impact on the company.

Excellent Place to Feel Valued

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time

Pros

Opinions/ideas are heard and appreciated by management. Small company allows for flexibility in how you are successful. Everyone has the tools they need to get their job done. There's a genuine interest by senior management in your career and success.

Cons

Since a small company everything is smaller scale in terms of team events, holiday parties, etc. But that isn't an issue with the people who are here since being part of a small company was the attraction.

3. HireNetworks Best Place to Work

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

HireNetworks creates a rich, creative and collaborative environment for employees to further their skills, interests and experiences in their specialty fields. HireNetworks also strives to foster for its employees an environment that supports honesty, mutual respect and teamwork, all along with top-notch benefits.

Cons

At HireNetworks, I never have the same day twice. I am always learning new things and getting projects that push my limits.

5. Super Flexibility & Great Support!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Pros

1. Super team - experts in the field. 2. Friendly place to work. 3. Great, positive feedback for my efforts. 4. Family focused flexibility.

Cons

1. Management communication can be delayed.

RSS Feed </> Embed