Hired by Matrix

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Sharon Olzerowicz

HbM is an excellent company to work for!

Rochelle Park, NJ

I have been working at Hired by Matrix full-time for less than a year

ProsThere are many exciting opportunities with the company and their management and internal staff really care about the employees and consultants they send out on assignment.

ConsThere is no downside to pursuing opportunities with HbM.

Caution!!!

File Clerk (Current Employee)
Boise, ID

I have been working at Hired by Matrix as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThe initial contact was very cordial by the recruiter. The account rep for their client called apologetically to say their client declined the contract because of days/times previously committed when recruiter could not confirm actual start date.

Cons15 pgs of scans required as their "on-boarding" process. Expect you to copy/scan drivers license and social security card for people who are too far to come into the office. Great risk of identity theft. The 15 documents take about 3 hours of downloading, reading, completing, and scanning back; everything on your nickel. Very non-commital to actual start date of job. I had a very squirrely sense once the "on-boarding" process began.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter protocol for "on-boarding" process so as to not to impose such run-around on the employee.

Worked for Hired by Matrix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hired by Matrix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hired by Matrix CEO Sharon Olzerowicz. All reviews posted anonymously by Hired by Matrix employees.