Hirschbach Motor Lines

Be The First To
Add Photos

Brad Pinchuk

OTR Truck Driver

OTR TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee)

I worked at Hirschbach Motor Lines full-time for less than a year

ProsI loved working here. Best company I had ever been with. They paid good and always got me home on time. They usually kept me running steady. My tractor was excellent never did I have any problems with it. Trailers were in good condition, also. This company takes care of their stuff. Office employees were great, too. Caring. I never had to wait very long to speak to my dispatcher, breakdown, HR, whoever I needed. They were always on top of things. It was a real joy to work for Hirschbach. They even made sure I got a rental car to get home when I took maternity leave. I couldn't get one so they got it for me. I quit only because there was not a dedicated route in my living area. If I were to go back to OTR I would definitely go back to Hirschbach.

ConsSometimes I did sit without a load. But you'll have that- its truckin. Some places took a long time to get loaded/unloaded, but again, thats truckin.

a real good fast pace company to work for

Lease Driver (Former Employee)
South Sioux City, NE

I worked at Hirschbach Motor Lines full-time for less than a year

Prosgood equipment always have frieght

Consno downsides i could see at all

lease driver

Current Lease Driver Not for Long Unless There IS Changesa Madesoon (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hirschbach Motor Lines full-time for less than a year

Prosthere are none they make ther money off of the drivers back they lie to get u in the truck payin there 3400 amonth plan that u pay forthem from ur labor of driving an u get taxed for it an they get the benefit of haven another truck paid for for free and make more off the load

Conscons that's all they are are connartest

Advice to Senior Managementpay close attention to how payroll is handelling ur drivers money that they screw them out of or try to load planers don't pay attention to howmany hours a driver has to make the load on time that's why there are so many relaysthe dms are gulty of it as well so unperfessonal /an unorganized brad u need to get more involved on the planner an dm floor when I was hired u Brad told me anytime I needed to talkt to u or if we had a problem ur door was open wellif u have a problem an want to talk to u no one in the hol intier place will give u ur number every body hides so much crap from u its not funny or mabe u do no these are just a few of the reasons u loose somane good an longtime with the company an lease drivers

stay clear away from these people

Transportation Relocation Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Hirschbach Motor Lines full-time for less than a year

Prosthe people of dubuque, ia are a nice bunch of people,and the hotel in dubuque, ia the days inn is a decent place to stay while i are getting their training departments B.S.

Consthey tell way too many lies to get you on board, but never will deliver and laugh in your face when you remind them of their recruitment department. i believe in the old philosophy you keep your word, and dont boldy tell lies to get employees in the door. job satisfaction means everything.

Advice to Senior Managementclose your doors, give back your trucks and learn some manners and respect.

Worked for Hirschbach Motor Lines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hirschbach Motor Lines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hirschbach Motor Lines CEO Brad Pinchuk. All reviews posted anonymously by Hirschbach Motor Lines employees.