Hisense

Not yet rated.

Wang Shi Lei

Good Place to work

Technical Support (Former Employee) Suwanee, GA

ProsI was able to learn many skills that I didn't have before. I learned how to speak on the phone with customer, also learned to multi-task.

ConsA lot of pressure with customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd suggest better management.

Discrimination at its best...

Anonymous (Current Employee) Suwanee, GA

ProsThe only reason to work with this company is that you will be compensated. Although you will be undervalued you will receive a check.

ConsAfter witnessing a potential candidate for employment be discriminated against for her butch like adolescent looks I no longer want to be associated with this company. This young woman was more than qualified for the role but was overlooked because of her looks? This is not a company that believes in equal opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou will overlook great people as long as you continue judging a book by its cover.

One Star at best

(Former Employee)

ProsYou get paid without delay, this is very different from other sweat and blood shops.
    Some interesting technology.
    Generally good and friendly engineers.

ConsToo many to list.
    Unnecessary overtime, long hours, low productivity.
    Arrogant middle and senior management.
    Not good enviroment for creative work.
    Core business is copy competitors.
    High turn over in certain departments, but management dose not seem to care.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chinese company has NO idea about USA

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros1. Let me get back to you on that.

Cons1. Nobody speaks English!!!!!!!!!
    2. Org changes every 3 months.
    3. Promises made by management are not to be trusted. Chinese company does not understand the term "promise".
    4. Chinese doing business in the US with a commie mentality.
    5. There are a few rednecks working there being brain washed into the whole commie idealism. But most local hires do not last very long. My call center manager simply resigned with a phone call!!!!!!
    6. Chinese calling me "Nigg-a" all the time.
    7. Constant local employee turn over. You get to meet new people all the time.

I must warn anyone considering to work here of the company's lack of professionalism, organization, and efficiency.

Marketing Executive (Current Employee) Suwanee, GA

ProsThere are very few pros

ConsYou will be lied to about earning a promotion if you prove yourself. This will not happen. In fact, you will be beat down mentally and emotionally due to the fact the company is a Chinese government-owned company and this is the culture of most Chinese SOE's.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo much advice to write down. In short, open your mind to cultures other than Chinese culture. This, and the leaders' ethnocentrism, is the root of the problem.

24H Standby-mode

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Qingdao, Shandong (China)

ProsProvides appartments for junior employees.

ConsEndless working hours
    Unattractive Salary
    Insufficient management.
    Agile decision making of board are normal which will be alted next day.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed some professional managers other than Veterans or noob

Great cultural experience

Industrial Designer (Former Employee) Qingdao, Shandong (China)

ProsWorking in a huge chinese company, with chinese, for chinese, is a great experience for anyone who want to improve his cultural understanding.

ConsSpeaking english is not enough, for a better integration, we have to speak Chinese.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood management, good team mind, human understanding.

software development leader

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Qingdao, Shandong (China)

Prospossible career development, but limited because you have to build strong relationship with your supervisor instead of by technical background.

Consno much accumulation on SW dev area

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers and directors are not everything, right?

Worked for Hisense? Contribute to the Community!