Holtec International

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dr. Kris Singh

Challenging

ProsYou'll never be out of work

ConsExpectations are a bit too high

Great Company!!

Project Manager (Current Employee) Marlton, NJ

ProsOpportunities to grow quickly within the company.
    Management is open to ideas.
    Expanding worldwide rapidly.
    Great place for engineers, designers, analysts.
    Best workplace experience in the 3 jobs I have had out of school.
    Nice blend of experience and people that are gaining experience on the job.

ConsThe company is hiring more people, which is good because more people are needed with all of the work going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to take feedback from all employees. Please continue to promote on merit.

Great company to work for

ProsHoltec International is a great learning experience and surrounds its employees with educated and professional individuals who all work together to achieve a common goal.

ConsThe one con of working at Holtec International is that there is an occasional disconnect between engineers working in New Jersey and the manufacturing engineers located in Pittsburgh, Ohio and Florida.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Rewarding Experience

ProsGlobal work opportunities, ability to work in multi-cultural teams, high growth potential, interesting work, Engineering & Manufacturing all based in the USA.

ConsThe company's manufacturing plants are far from the corporate office. This can often cause a disconnect for some of the engineers and manufacturing employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, this company is rising to the top of the Nuclear Industry

Mixed feelings, duties, and communications

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Marlton, NJ

ProsFast passed and fluid company. Not registered with stock market. Family owned and operated values. Multiple job functions. Flexible hours for emergency situations. Quality control is clearly stated in reams of papers.

ConsLong working hours. less than average pay. Weak benefits. Employee misconduct and poor communication. Lack of good leadership. Lack of quality in regards to human beings. Difficult resources to accomplish tasks. Quality Control practices are not followed. Mistakes are to be learned from and not to point fingers. Especially when you have three pointing at yourself.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to realign themselves with the quality handbook that states how we are to act and interact towards one another. Less personal attracts and overly aggressiveness. Progress back to good and great management practices.

Horrible experience. Would not recommend to anyone.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone. The management style is awful. They treat people very bad and they make you work for no money.

ConsAwful family owned company. Very strange dynamic.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose doors.

Holtec PPCD, a skeleton crew is all that remains

Project Engineer (Current Employee) Marlton, NJ

ProsMy experience at Holtec was primarily positive. However the downturn of the power industry has resulted in the loss of the management team and industry experts that made this a positive work environment.

It was a positive work environment while it lasted.

ConsSalary's are lower than average. All that remains of PPCD is a skeleton crew devoid of the leadership skills and technical breadth and depth of knowledge of the previous division vice president and his number two.

Advice to Senior ManagementRebuild.

Very swift growth

ProsWork ownership
    Open door policy
    Adapts to changes quickly

ConsTime schedules are quite demanding

Worked for Holtec International? Contribute to the Community!