Home Buyers Warranty

Home Buyers Warranty Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Em Fluhr

Overall a good company, they take good care of their employees.

Claims Authorizer (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsGreat pay and benefits, good work hours.

ConsThere really isn't anything bad

Advice to Senior ManagementGive everyone a fair chance at employment not just employee referrals of the favorite employees.

Overall - Worst Company in Colorado

Full Time Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThey have provided stable paychecks for the last few years

ConsHorrible management, poor employee treatment, horrendous human resources department, no raises, no feedback, worst company on the planet. They will restrict you from movement within the organization if they know you have any sort of ongoing illness. They tell you that you will go no where and expect that to motivate you to come to work. They hire external candidates that are not qualified to do their jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed new management at all levels. They do not promote from within so those in upper management have the "good ol boys" club going on. if you don't hang with the in crowd, you should not expect much from your leadership. they should provide feedback however that is foreign concept to them.

Not so bad

Support Specialist (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsI like the Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule. The people here are real nice and the managers are nice as well.

ConsBe specific about the job duties in full detail. Also an increase in pay would be nice ;)

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is cool in my book

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

There are better places to work

Developer (Current Employee) Aurora, CO

ProsThe location may be close to home.

ConsVery poor treatment of employees by management and owners. Very bad work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better, they are your main asset

Try a little harder for your employees

Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsThey have a great product, the best in the industry!

ConsThey need to listen to their employees, not just tell them what they want to hear. Better pay for the hard work we do. Better marketing department. Most of the upper management is stale in their way of thinking. Their website needs to be more user friendly. If you are on commission you will find that you compete witht the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementReform direct sales so the outside sales people do not lose commission to them. Everyone's cell phone number should be on their business cards so that their leads go to them.

Worked for Home Buyers Warranty? Contribute to the Community!