Horizon Staffing Services

Updated Jun 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ismat Ahsan

I had an great relationship with them

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI got paid every week

ConsPicking up my check..but other then that they were good

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people

I worked at Horizon due to limited job opportunities in the area in which I lived and they offered me a position first.

Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsStaff are very friendly and professional and actively sought positions that I was a good fit for.

ConsMostly warehouse positions ... very little office jobs available in the area surrounding the office location. Mostly a warehouse area.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand out to more companies for filling personnel needs.

very pleasant supervisor

Extractor/Reviewer (Former Employee)
    College Park, GA

Prosless than 15 miles from home

Consit wasn't full time employment, but thankful for partime

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

National Program Manager

National Program Manager (Former Employee)
    Hartford, CT

ProsOpportunity to work on new projects and open up new locations and try out new initiatives. Opportunity to make commission on individual and group contribution.

ConsNot up to par with market rates. Didn't offer raise for several years. Their salary ranges were low across the board for all positions which led to high turnover.

Felt like I was in a prison camp!!!!!!

Reassociation Department (Former Employee)
    Riverdale, GA

ProsIf you were contacted by Horizon Staffing for the assignment with the Bank Of America Personal Tax Division and needed a job to pay your bills during the tax season,,it was a paycheck. If you were unable to work a day in which you were called, they would try to call you back the next day or later in the week. Would mail your paycheck to you if requested.

ConsUnorganizaion at job site assigned to which I was assigned, Bank Of Americ Personal Tax Division.. Additionally temporary employees were talked down to by the Temp leaders in each department. Too many employees in such a small building which was most likely a fire hazard. Randon body checks by security in which you could be checked more than once during your scheduled work hours. Low pay for job assigned. Had no knowledge of fee being taken out of pay for a background check for the position.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise pay according to job assigned. Require your employers to treat your temporary workers like human beings with respect. Did not really have much of a problem with Horizon Staffing per say. It was the Bank Of America assignment that they appear to have a yearly contract with that has such unprofessional staff and unreasonable working conditions!! Horrible work environment!!!!!

It was a very good experience

Data Processing (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsIf you are very good with a computer or good in math then horizon staffing is a very good staff to work for! I did a very good job with data processing in there company! I worked for bank of america with a combination of IRS batch processing during the tax seasons!

ConsOnly thing I disliked about them was most of the jobs were seasonal! It was a very bad time in the economy as steady work!

Worked for Horizon Staffing Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Horizon Staffing Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Horizon Staffing Services CEO Ismat Ahsan. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Horizon Staffing Services employees.