Hospital Physician Partners

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeffrey Schillinger

Fast paced healthcare company

Regional Client Administrator (Former Employee)
    Hollywood, FL

ProsLearned a tremendous amount about Hospitalists Medicine and starting new practices

ConsDid not receive enough training regarding financial reporting

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time educating team members

Great people, great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat company. Great learning experience from upper management. I definitely learned a lot while I was there and it helped me grow for future positions in my career.

ConsI will say that while I learned a lot, there was quite a bit of micro management in some areas...not in my direct manager but I did see it in some areas

Run by a calvary of wolves

Financial Side (Former Employee)
    Plantation, FL

ProsI had an opportunity to meet some really great people.

ConsManagement are like starving wolves back stabbing other managers and departments to make themselves shine. Company lacks value and does not appreciate employees. Employees are held back from promotions because management is fearful of having their jobs taken. Many long term employees/managers are being demoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a new shareholders board they are making poor buisness desicions.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Physician. Much like any contract management group. More interested in finances than patient care.

Emergency Physician (Former Employee)
    York, PA

ProsDavid Schillinger is a gem. Charismatic and hard working clinician

ConsNo paid vacation for physicians. Group will not even do direct deposit for physician pay, preferring to "work the float"
    Group took this contract without investigating emergency physician shortage statewide in PA. Cannot recruit, and will not pay the money required to properly staff the department.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould give physicians (who make the money and shoulder the liability) the same pto as the administrative staff.

An unfortunate setback to my career.

Former Employee (Former Employee)
    Hollywood, FL

ProsIt's very easy to achieve hard work & quality results.

ConsExcessive amount of micro management and lack of job stability. Staff is unappreciated and unrewarded. High turnover rate and too much company politics. Poorly executed business strategies and assignments - we often wore egg on our faces with clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementDeliver on promises and put more stock in the corporate slogan: "What's Important to YOU...Is What Matters to US!"

Stimulating, challenging, lots of reward, great people, great values and respect

Management (Current Employee)
    Hollywood, FL

ProsFast paced environment, wonderful coworkers, and recently adopted solid core values. Advancement opportunities for both a self-starter and team oriented people. Several areas of career growth can be explored from Health Care, Medical Billing, Finance and IT. Corportate growth can be quite rapid if you are determined and focused. Currently the company is investing in developement of its IT infrastructure and new technologies.

ConsInternal review or development of new programs can be slow at times. There is a strong managment base, but in some areas, organization and standardization of internal processes are limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to practice your core values and invest in your staff. Your greatest assets are the strong and loyal teams you have built.

OK place to work, but pay is too low for good developers.

Hollywood, FL

Pros26 PTO days including holidays.
    Relaxed environment.
    Able to get projects and work done without any interruptions.
    OK place to work if you are a mid-level developer.

ConsBase salary is too low.
    Senior developers are not paid what they deserve.
    Senior management & middle management are incompetant, for the most part.
    Senior management just does not get the value of IT in a health care environment and what it can do for them.
    Slow to adapt to any kind of technology.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your senior level developers what they deserve and you won't have them consistently leave.

A basic review

Network Administrator (Current Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

ProsI have a good job title, and the semi-decent salary has given me the ability to gain what I need to move up the latter elsewhere.

ConsThe company has changed names, and gone bankrupt so many times I've lost count. They have just been bought out by an investment company, and are still having issues paying the bills without help. The main reason I am looking to leave is that they refuse to invest in their infastructure. They want to put more on less, and they want more out of nothing. Their servers are 5-10 years old, and are failing. They don't want to buy new, they typically go bankrupt, change names, and aquire the previous names assets (they lease) and doing so allows them to keep those leased goods. They have also been known to buy servers/equipment off of ebay..

Advice to Senior ManagementThe good ones left because they can, the ones who still work there are the reason why the company is failing, and shouldn't look to taint other companies with their lack of skill.

Worked for Hospital Physician Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hospital Physician Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hospital Physician Partners CEO Jeffrey Schillinger. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Hospital Physician Partners employees.