Hospital of Central Connecticut

Be The First To
Add Photos

Larry Tanner

Wonderful learning experience

ProsThe organization has embraced a culture of safety to ensure that each and every patient has no preventable harm inflicted on them while a patient. Employees here are dedicated to getting the job done right.

ConsOur facilities need to be modernized and adapted to accommodate today's healthcare consumer. We have great programs that could flourish if the right resources were added.

My 8+ years at the Hospital of Central Connecticut have been both pleasing and rewarding.

Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee) New Britain, CT

Pros-Management cares about the views of their employees
    -Employees often peer regulate their work environment to keep other employees both honest and accountable for the work they do as well as spreading the new HRO (High Reliability) culture of Hartford Healthcare.
    -Gives Employees and mangers opportunities to grow through various available seminars and classes should they choose
    -Great cafeteria food
    -Ample parking

Cons-Located in a less than ritzy part of the city
    -High traffic hospital
    -Less focus on the aesthetics of the hospital and more care towards employees concerns and needs

Advice to Senior ManagementTake into consideration the concern and needs of middle management

Treated amazing by all staff who worked above or below me.

ER Tech (Current Employee) New Britain, CT

ProsAmazing benefits and very kind open people.

ConsNone come to mind. Typical hospital work environment.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

HOCC Review

Patient Representative (Current Employee) New Britain, CT

ProsGood benefits, relatively closed to home.

ConsHeavy work overload, stressful environment, not being paid enough comparing to neighbor hospitals.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise the hourly salary, give some bonuses for perfect attendance, good behavior/professional behavior and etc.

Worked for Hospital of Central Connecticut? Contribute to the Community!