Hostess Brands

www.hostessbrands.com

Hostess Brands Reviews in New Hope, MN

Hostess Brands – US – “My bakery”

Hostess Brands – US – “My bakery”

Hostess Brands President & CEO Gregory F. Rayburn

Gregory F. Rayburn

Pros
  • good pay but over the years continue to decline (in 11 reviews)

• About only pro is that the company does provide good benefits (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • poorly ran company from upper management (in 10 reviews)

• Long hours and dealing with a lot of people who maybe shouldn't have been placed in a position of authority (in 9 reviews)

More Highlights
1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Horrible place to work!!!

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) New Hope, MN

ProsThe money was ok, a certain supervisor was nice to me. The products they carried were pretty easy to sell.

ConsThey change the rules for daily job routine every week it seemed. The hours are bad my hours there were 3am-1pm or later. No 2 days off in a row you get wednesday and sunday off. Everything that went wrong there seemed to be the saleman's fault upper managment didn't seem they did anything wrong. You drive vehicles that are more than 20 years old with no heat in the winter no air conditioning in the summer and all the maintainance issues you can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow that the salespeople are the back bone of your company and not the problem all the time. You need to get them better equipment to work with like trucks, handheld computers, and carts to carry the products in and out of the stores.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!