Hot Head Burritos

Fun atmosphere, Great management

Former Employee - Crew Member  in  Troy, OH
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Troy, OH

I worked at Hot Head Burritos part-time for less than a year

Pros

Most fun I've ever had getting paid... Great company with understanding of challenges of scheduling around things like children's activities and college classes. I would return in a heartbeat if there were more room for advancement, and had I not graduated in a completely unrelated field. Customers are completely involved with crew on a personal level. Manager at the time (who I believe has moved up further in the company is this point) was absolutely incredible to work for and be around.

Cons

No real room for personal growth

Good but the owner needs people management skills

Former Employee - Crew Member  in  Heath, OH
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Heath, OH

I worked at Hot Head Burritos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun, fast paced, easy going

Cons

Will unofficially promote you, have you manage everything, give you the keys to the store but not give you a raise/official promotion to save money

Take some classes on constructive criticism and people skills. The manager was great and the assistant manager but the owner only knows how to tell you what he doesn't like all day and can't find it in him to give any positive feedback...at all...when you know you are very good at what you do.

Rewarding

Current Employee - Management  in  Kettering, OH
    Current Employee - Management in Kettering, OH

I have been working at Hot Head Burritos

Pros

upward mobility is unlimited. If you work hard and you are honest, you get recognition.

Cons

It is quick serve. Management wants you to be honest and hard working.

Keep improving on training. Train more.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A job with quick serve.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Hot Head Burritos

Pros

The best reason to work for Hot Head Burritos is that is is a quickly growing restaurant chain, with even bigger potential.

Cons

Overall the pay rates are sub standard.If you are looking to make a decent amount of money, the best thing to do is get experience and then get on with your career. Compliments are also as rare as hen's teeth, but criticism will be found in abundance.

The best advice I could give would be focus more on what people do right, in public and criticize in private. Letting everyone hear about other's dirt isn't encouraging, and makes people think they might be the next person under the bus.

Does not live up to it's promises.

I worked at Hot Head Burritos

Pros

Up and coming restaurant chain that has the potential for growth and advancement from within. Good job for high school/college students.

Cons

If you are in management, be prepared to work long and hard. Hot Head will definitely get there monies worth.

Should be more upfront and honest about working conditions and what is expected. Training for management is less than adequate.

Worked for Hot Head Burritos? Contribute to the Community!