71% of the CEO
1 person found this helpful
I have been working at Huawei Technologies
Pros – - Exposure to great technology.
- Performance based pay and promotion
- Lots of opportunity to show your skills.
Cons – - Employees are not made to feel valued and important
- Absurdly stupid and useless attendance and timing rules
- Lack of time to pursue personal techinal assignments
- Enocurage people who slog
- Lack of balance in work life vs personal life.
Advice to Senior Management – - Treat upcoming senior people better to make them feel valued.
- Employees must be given flexible hours to work at their comfort zone to bring out the best.
- Better benefits package like share or ESOP to make senior people stay
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2008-06-14 10:10 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –