Huawei Technologies Reviews in Mumbai India
It is a place to learn with several opportunities to develop careers(in 28 reviews)
But I had a lot of opportunities to learn new stuff and apply new knowligies in real projects(in 24 reviews)
No work-life balance - 9 hours of work is considered too early to leave the office(in 127 reviews)
No Work life balance, strict rules and regulations(in 56 reviews)
Pros – get to meet lot of hardworking people
Cons – more opportunities for Chinese people
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
1 person found this helpful
Pros – - Exposure to great technology.
- Performance based pay and promotion
- Lots of opportunity to show your skills.
Cons – - Employees are not made to feel valued and important
- Absurdly stupid and useless attendance and timing rules
- Lack of time to pursue personal techinal assignments
- Enocurage people who slog
- Lack of balance in work life vs personal life.
Advice to Senior Management – - Treat upcoming senior people better to make them feel valued.
- Employees must be given flexible hours to work at their comfort zone to bring out the best.
- Better benefits package like share or ESOP to make senior people stay
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend