Hult International Business School

Updated August 27, 2014
Updated August 27, 2014
3.5

CEO

Innovative, new, and exciting approach to international management education

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Hult International Business School full-time for more than a year

Pros

International atmosphere and colleagues, 5 locations around the world, generous benefits and vacation policies, fun work environment with passionate colleagues and diverse student body, great leadership that prioritizes staff development and constant improvement

Cons

Fast paced, very quick changes keep you on your toes, must be adaptable. Often a lack of training and you get thrown into the job which can be good and bad. Workload is demanding and many people end up taking on several hats

Love the focus on staff development, keep up the momentum making this school stand out. Amazing place to work, really going in the right directions!

Cool personal opportunities, not necessarily great career opps

Current Employee - Recruiting
    Current Employee - Recruiting

I have been working at Hult International Business School full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunities to travel and work with younger people who are interested in doing so too. Re-location to other offices, both in the US and international, is possible if you're successful at your job. School itself is definitely not the typical "higher education" environment - innovative, pushing envelope, different.

Cons

Not a lot of opportunity for exciting growth due to lack of interesting positions and pay. Management is not very concerned with their employee's growth so there isn't much investment (time/money/effort) into that.

Growing Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Hult International Business School part-time for more than a year

Pros

Recognize talent & reward hard work. Fast paced and engaging. Room for advancement. Innovative and always looking for ways to do things better.

Cons

Fast paced and held accountable for failures even if some out of your control. Growing company sometimes outpaces managements ability to grasp bigger forces at work.

Take a bit more time in developing strategy & invest more in employee training.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Challenging, need for real proactivity and accountability

Former Employee - Associate Consultant  in  Cambridge, MA
    Former Employee - Associate Consultant in Cambridge, MA

I worked at Hult International Business School as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

The team itself is extremely valuable... some of the most experienced and talented people I've ever had the privilege to work with. In terms of experience and exposure, IXL provides great opportunities.
    Also, te environment is very collaborative and everyone is open to help and participate.
    Training is constant and you get to be coached by industry specialists.

Cons

It's a small company and you have to be able and willing to perform all sort of tasks. You can't expect everything to be solved on the spot, so patience is required as well.

Schedules can vary significantly from one week to another, so it might be tough to have a regular schedule.

I felt that the company is trying to do too much things at the same time, spreading its efforts on too many fronts, which might become stressful as some points.

Good for a first job

Former Employee - Recruitment Coordinator  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Recruitment Coordinator in Miami, FL

I worked at Hult International Business School part-time for less than a year

Pros

OK Pay, management is engaging, good training.

Cons

Lots of calls quotas. Traditional call center

Amazing work environment and culture

Current Employee - Student Worker  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Student Worker in San Francisco, CA

Pros

I have been working in Hult since past two years .
    I love to work over here because of healthy and enthusiastic environment.

Cons

In past two years i haven't feel any cons related to Hult. I am very happy to be a part of Hult .

More training will be beneficial for new employees as well as company too.

Great mix of cultrues

I worked at Hult International Business School full-time

Pros

The environment is young and dynamic. The culture of the company is fun, friendly people all over the office. You have the chance to travel. Flexible scheduling

Cons

There is not a proper career structure. Lack of training

focus on talent management

Great international experience and opportunities to grow!

Current Employee - Director of Recruitment and Marketing  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Recruitment and Marketing in Miami, FL

Pros

I am a MBA alumni of Hult and I am so proud of it. I participated in some recruiting activities when I was a student. I went back to my home country since I got good job offers but then Hult gave me the opportunity to be part of its recruitment team and I love it!
    - very international environment
    - as a manager you have the challenge to deal with many nationalities all the time
    - great bonuses and rewards
    - young people
    - travels (great chance to discover the world)
    - growth opportunities
    - talented employees

Cons

- you really have to travel a lot
    - if you want to grow in the company you have to consider reallocate at some point

improve the 360 reviews
    have the chance to talk to the senior management more frequently

Great work environment, aggressive goals

Current Employee - Enrollment Advisor  in  Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Enrollment Advisor in Cambridge, MA

Pros

Great colleagues, no dress code, laid back work environment

Cons

Lower pay, high sales goals, management is never satisfied with your best and the school is always looking to grow too fast and too much which can negate the validity of the academic side.

One year International MBA with to many campuses.

Current Employee - Student  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Student in Boston, MA

I have been working at Hult International Business School for less than a year

Pros

Great school and great idea behind rotation and Hult Prize.

Cons

Quality and mx of student is very confusing. Growing to fast and

Pay more attention to to the quality if professors.

Worked for Hult International Business School? Contribute to the Community!