Human Movement

humanmovement.me

Human Movement Reviews

4.4

Jeff Suffolk

Company with an amazing vision

I have been working at Human Movement full-time

Pros

It is a great work environment...If you love to travel, have everyday be different and challenging, and if you're able to really see where it's headed!! Very generous about getting 'you' time, but if something hits the fan--you need to be ready to jump in! A very friendly/ family oriented atmosphere, with passionate creative people!!

Cons

I think the cons are very similar to most smaller/ start up companies, with growing pains...But, again, if you really see where it's going, it's worth those pains!

We actually do make your weekends fn awesome!

Current Employee - Sales in Louisville, CO
    Current Employee - Sales in Louisville, CO

I have been working at Human Movement full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is hands down the most energetic, fun and rewarding company I have ever worked for. The events we produce are top notch and being able to provide really fun events for folks all over the nation is pretty cool. In the last two years I have been able to expand my skill set tremendously. Working at HMM gives you the ability to expand your skill set in the office at your desk as well as out in the field at an event. The people that work here are AMAZING. We have a very strong team and truly enjoy learning from each other and working together. If you are lucky enough to work at HMM you are lucky enough!

Cons

As some have mentioned the travel can be a bit taxing at times. However, it is pretty cool to have all of your expenses paid and see most of the major cities across the country! I think HMM could improve at

I think it would be really cool to do more team activities outside of work. We all work together a ton and spend time together on the road but I think it would be nice to do team building activities in our home town. What about an HMM softball team or something?! Now we just have to find a day where we are all in town!!

Event Coordinator

Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Louisville, CO
    Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Louisville, CO

I have been working at Human Movement full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The job itself-- it's so fun to create fun events! It's way better than sitting and doing accounting spreadsheets in a cubicle.
    The people--it's truly like it is portrayed on their website....like a family.
    The environment-- super laid back (dogs in the office, casual dress...)

Cons

Sometimes we run out of coffee in the break room?? Yup...there really aren't too many cons...

Keep up the good work! We love working for you and love being part of the growth!

Incredible opportunity to be part of a once in a lifetime company

Current Employee - Series Director in Louisville, CO
    Current Employee - Series Director in Louisville, CO

I have been working at Human Movement full-time (more than an year)

Pros

HMM is the perfect place for the person who doesn't like to operate in a vacuum but welcomes the challenges of multi tasking. Each week the company is faced with new challenges and new opportunities. It's a young office which comes with it's own set of challenges, but it's very energetic and willing to take on anything management throws at us. We get an annual employee trip to Hawaii, unlimited vacation days and our comp is higher than most in the industry. The company is truly focused on creating a difference in the world, which is often said but not followed up on by other companies. We can feel it in the walls that we are making a difference.

Cons

The company is incredibly young. It started in 2010, but it feels like a start up atmosphere still. That's an attraction for some and a negative for others. The company's average age is probably 25 which can feel like we're still in college sometimes, but it also allows us to direct our career paths in a way that we couldn't if we were at an older, management heavy company.

Communicate more with EVERYONE and not just your top employees. We all have great ideas, but are not always heard.

Great lifestyle company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

I have been working at Human Movement full-time

Pros

Working on fun, large-scale events. Working with a group of talented and motivated individuals. Traveling around the country to produce events. The office is dog friendly and includes a bar - which is always stocked. The team likes to have fun during work - playing Home Run Derby or video games during office hours. The team also enjoys membership to the next door CrossFit Gym.

Cons

Travel can be overbearing at times.

Continue to look elsewhere for employment

I worked at Human Movement full-time

Pros

There are amazing events that this company purports to own or wholly manage. The people you meet and work with are fun and energetic.

Cons

It all revolves around one person, and the set up is shady. The culture is very stressful and promises are not kept by management.

What management?