Human Rights Campaign

www.hrc.org

Human Rights Campaign Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Great goals, great people, great work environment!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsThe staff is very helpful. Everyone is treated equally. Great Senior support.

ConsNot much room to move up.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Working for equality with the Human Rights Campaign

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsThe people are truly amazing and everyone working there has a strong passion to drive them to meet their goals.

ConsIn my experience, the management is a bit disorganized, but that's mostly due to the fact that I have free reign over my schedule. I don't really answer to anyone in specific, nor does my progress or work get logged in any measurable way.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave concrete goals for employees to reach, a daily / weekly milestone to show their progress along that goal would also facilitate reaching goals better.

Awesome Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe Human Rights Campaign is truly an amazing place to work. The environment is one of "work hard, play hard", everyone is very goal driven and passionate about the their work.

ConsIt's a smaller office which can provide some downsides. Additionally, as a nonprofit it can sometimes run in to resource constraints, however every attempt is made to fully utilize all resources available in an efficient manner.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to stretch the boundaries and reach for the impossible. The work you do is incredibly important, keep it up.

Worked for Human Rights Campaign? Contribute to the Community!