Humphreyline, Inc.

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Mel Ellis

1 Employee Review

Its a great company, and even the owner knows you by name.

Department Lead (Current Employee) Florence, KY

ProsIts a small company, and the managment team all have a great attitude. They let you know that you are doing a good job and tell you. Everyone knows everyone so its a friendly enviroment. My hours are great. Its not hard work, but the pay is comparable to others in the same industry. And its above minimum wage.

ConsBecause it is small, we have been on a pay freeze for 2 years. Although I understand, It doesn't help because in those 2 years, the price of gas, groceries, and utilities have gone up. So my paycheck from two years ago doesn't go as far today as it did then. And due to the pay freeze a few of the employees have had to get a 2nd job.

Advice to Senior ManagementLets start a new employee program. Such as employee of the month. Lets help the employees to enjoy coming to work again. But being safe too. Lets have more food days, and even though the pay is frozen we can still get our annual reviews. Lets come up with something to bring up company moral. On a lighter note, the management team is awesome, you do the best with what you have. I am proud to be an employee at Humphrey line.

Worked for Humphreyline, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!