Humphreyline, Inc. Reviews

Reset
4.6
Mel Ellis
1 Rating

1. Awesome company with great owners!

Former Employee - Customer Service in Milwaukie, OR
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Milwaukie, OR

I worked at Humphreyline, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great pay..good people..fun business! I learned a lot about the promotional products industry.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say

Advice to Management

I enjoyed working for Humphreyline.

2. Good company focused on serving the customer.

Former Employee - Controller in Milwaukie, OR
    Former Employee - Controller in Milwaukie, OR

I worked at Humphreyline, Inc. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Small business environment gives employees a family oriented feel. Company has a good reputation in the industry for providing quality and on time products.

Cons

Little room for advancement or career growth. Not very much higher pay for having more expertise in one individual job.

Advice to Management

Thanks for making Humphreyline a great place to work!

3. Its a great company, and even the owner knows you by name.

Current Employee - Department Lead in Florence, KY
    Current Employee - Department Lead in Florence, KY

Pros

Its a small company, and the managment team all have a great attitude. They let you know that you are doing a good job and tell you. Everyone knows everyone so its a friendly enviroment. My hours are great. Its not hard work, but the pay is comparable to others in the same industry. And its above minimum wage.

Cons

Because it is small, we have been on a pay freeze for 2 years. Although I understand, It doesn't help because in those 2 years, the price of gas, groceries, and utilities have gone up. So my paycheck from two years ago doesn't go as far today as it did then. And due to the pay freeze a few of the employees have had to get a 2nd job.

Advice to Management

Lets start a new employee program. Such as employee of the month. Lets help the employees to enjoy coming to work again. But being safe too. Lets have more food days, and even though the pay is frozen we can still get our annual reviews. Lets come up with something to bring up company moral. On a lighter note, the management team is awesome, you do the best with what you have. I am proud to be an employee at Humphrey line.

RSS Feed </> Embed