Hungry Jack's pvt ltd

Hungry Jack's pvt ltd Reviews

Updated May 2, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe location is good to public transport

ConsI would have liked more supportive management

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer staff some more support

very fun to start but gets boring

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

Proslearn a lot about fast food industry, customer service and law of averages. if you are keen you can learn about supply chain management

Consafter a while, the Job gets boring

Advice to Senior ManagementProducts: consider adding products at a slower rate and allow some time for customers to adapt to new products.

crew

Crew Member (Current Employee) Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

ProsGood starting point, learn skills, get experience, staff discounts

ConsPromotions based on favouritism, low wages, intimidating culture, overexpectations regarding availability

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I hated it

Team Member (Former Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsGood managers. They were also very friendly. Half price discounts also good

ConsTerrible pay,workload, hours, just about everything

Advice to Senior ManagementValuing your employees

Very fast paced, multi-tasking is a "must-have"

Assistant Manager IV (Current Employee) Brisbane (Australia)

ProsThe people are really great and friendly. Being able to interact with customers (if that's your thing), is a major plus. Free food though and long hours (if that's what you need).

ConsThe job is very stressful. Customers treat you badly and higher level employees struggle at praise and encouragement. Also a very unclean environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage your employees a lot more - praise them and help them achieve with a friendly attitude.

store manager

Store Manager (Current Employee) Brisbane (Australia)

Prosfaced paced environment, have control over your own store so basically your store can be as good or as bad as you make it. Training can be great if you have the right trainer. The job is pretty secure.

Conslong hours with no overtime, can be expected to work 12 hours with no breaks, there is a culture in the company which makes people assume you have no other life then work!

Advice to Senior ManagementDont think its okay for managers to be expected to work over eight hours, because when you do no one will want to put in extra effort to make the storegreat

Not the best place to work

Customer Service (Former Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

Pros>Earning money
    >Good first job

Cons>managers don't really help you out
    >didn't get breaks after working 6 hours
    >only care about money

Great Experience at management level and good support from higer officials

Manager (Current Employee) Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

ProsGood to deal with everyday pressure in customer industry and good for manament level experience....

ConsSometimes too much work load and longer working hours and not hourly paid system but fixed 40 Hours per week payment....

Advice to Senior ManagementShould review performance regularly and people working hard should get paid accordin to No. of hours they spen towards to company's success

meh.

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe pay. Easy work mostly. Career opportunities.

ConsLong hours. Can get very boring. Stressful sometimes. Shifts all over the place (meant to be a three week rotating roster but I don't get one in three weekends off) overworked a lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat crew better. Show recognition when they do well. Understand that we are all trying our best but sometimes things don't run smoothly. Rethink the dt target time or change the timer so it starts after the cars leave the menu board so it doesn't have to account for customers that take forver to place their orders.

You need to be on the roll at all times

ProsFriendly team members and good working environment

Consstressful events and hectic working hours

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of having different shifts everyday , roster should rotate on a weekly basis.

Worked for Hungry Jack's pvt ltd? Contribute to the Community!