Hunter Technical Resources

Be The First To
Add Photos

Hunter Technical Resources President Scott Hall

Scott Hall

A company focused on long term relationships - with employees AND clients

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsLove the focus they have on relationships - and it is real. Whether you are a client and have know the management team for the 15 years or just met them - you can tell at this is not a transactional type of recruiting organization. They treat their employees the same way, with several long term employees now working part time, remotely or however it works for their lifestyle - HUNTER management stays flexible to keep their team happy!

ConsBenefits & 401k options could be better

I am a proud HUNTER employee and have been for over 4 years!

Chief Development Officer (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsHaving worked at another IT Staffing firm for a short time earlier in my career, HUNTER is a night and day different experience. HUNTER is like family. The founders are people with great integrity and character. They deal honestly with our clients, candidates, their employees, and each other. That was certainly a refreshing change for me.

ConsThe only con is not really their fault. There are not enough hours in the day to do all we have the opportunity to do. We work long and hard hours not because we are forced to do so but because we have so much opportunity to serve others and we are very passionate about doing that.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuckle your seat belts, the best is yet to come!

Great to work with some of the smartest people in the industry. This company is ahead of the game.

ProsFriendly coworkers
    Great Management team
    Opportunity for growth
    The owners have an open door policy and will answer questions and help out when needed
    Rewarded accordingly
    Great reputation

Consbenefits could be better here

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Recruiters never follow up-Upper management has no back bone-Staff doesn't even meet candidates.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey staff for IT. They claim to have a GA Tech network.

ConsRecruiters do not spend time getting to know you. Management/Dir of Recruiting jumps in when you haven't even met them being aggressive and unprofessional and intimidating. They never asked to meet me in person, or called me back after interviews.

Advice to Senior ManagementManage your recruiters better. Let them do their job without cutting in because you don't trust them, as this is what it felt like. Get a backbone management.

A very smart team of people to work with. Anyone can learn a lot working here!

Sourcer (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsAll managers and employees are down to earth. A really great group of people to work with. Hard work is rewarded accordingly.

ConsI've worked at 9-10 different companies so far in my life and this is by far the best company I have worked for.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up. The management team is very approachable and is willing to work with you if your schedule/life (death in family, new baby) changes.

Great Staffing Firm

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsGood group of managers and staff, great reputation and solid track record. Growth is possible for high performers (or people who don't perform and they can't fire).

ConsBenefits, lack of resources for professional growth and a sales team that could have been "sharper".

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to fire underperformers as they can easily pull down the entire team.

Couldn't be happier

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsVery busy office, opportunity to be very successful at Hunter. Flexible work schedule/work from home.

ConsRecently too many positions to fill, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

A professional and efficient organization with a very high level of respect for the individual.

Delivery Manager - MDM At ATC (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

Pros- Professional
    - Efficient
    - Good client base
    - Fair
    - Good Leadership

Cons- Benefits could be better
    - Smaller share of the rate

Advice to Senior Management- Represent your consultants with the clients better
    - Increase your client base for the consultants that you do have
    - Actively try to hold on to good consultants and place them at different clients as you see fit
    - Market the skills and experience of your consultants with a broader client base

not terrible

Customer Service (Former Employee)

Prosgood people, good atmosphere, you will be able to make friends quickly and make a lot of money. good place to learn the staffing game.

Conspoor benefits and it was hard to make the numbers that were unreachable. high turnover rate and no raises in a year.

Advice to Senior Managementrespect the employees more and give them raises when they do good work. stop the micromanaging and give a better benefits package.

Worked for Hunter Technical Resources? Contribute to the Community!