Huntwood Reviews

CEO

1. ok for a while

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Spokane, WA

Pros

good products lots of options in cabinetry

Cons

low pay less than adequate health plan

Advice to Management

get outside clarification of potential decisions

2. runner stacker

Current Employee - Runner Stacker in Liberty Lake, WA
    Current Employee - Runner Stacker in Liberty Lake, WA

I have been working at Huntwood full-time (More than a year)

Pros

there are no pros with this company, they will be out of business soon and could care a less about the employees who work there.

Cons

There are so many to list i can't really begin to know where to start. I feel that pay, and lack of benefits is a good place. they make you pay for your own background check and drug test. So plan on having them taking $200 out of your first pay check!!!! Also this is a god fearing company. They are in the middle of getting that side of there business set up so they can get another tax brake.

Advice to Management

Run, your killing your careers by staying with this company. This company will be out of business in the next 10 years. Don't take my advice on that, just review your order sheets and compare them two the last 10 years.

3. Does anyone enjoy their job at Huntwood

Current Employee - Manager in Liberty Lake, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Liberty Lake, WA

Pros

Close to home and the inviroment is structured If you like to work with wood.

Cons

Bad Pay, bad hours and as an employees we are treated like sheep. Nepotism runs rampant here and no one questions it. The management staff does not communicate, and even if they did I doubt the would agree on much. A cut in pay for all salaried employees (except the ones that could afford to have it cut) was the last straws.

Advice to Management

Think about the employee as an individual human not an asset that is expendible. How can we care about performance when you show us, often, how much you dont care about us?

RSS Feed </> Embed