Husqvarna

Updated Jun 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Hans E. Linnarson

Performing technical product support or hundreds of products for a nationwide dealer base .

Technical Service Representative (Current Employee) Reno, NV

ProsThe job is rewarding and you get a proud feeling being capable of handling so many products.

ConsThe sheer amount of calls can be challenging.

Husqvarna

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFun easy company with good group of people

ConsScattered with zero organization or leadership

Love this company

Inventory Control Analyst (Current Employee) Orangeburg, SC

ProsGreat pay... has a family oriented day..weight lost challenge program...best company ever

ConsWorking 6 days a week but I love the overtime

Advice to Senior ManagementI would love for the company to do a talent show

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One of total non-appreciation!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsNone, not one thing is good for the employee.

ConsYou never do anything right. You are watched like a hawk every second. They even say something about you going to the bathroom. Everything said is negative.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind some managers who care about the employees and not just about each other and their little games.

My experience at Husqvarna was a great one.

GateKeeper/BeltChain (Former Employee) Orangeburg, SC

Prosthey provide great training and help if you need it.

Consyou are on your feet all day and all night, depending on the shift that you choose to work

No charge after a year

Blue Collar (Current Employee) Swainsboro, GA

ProsThe only pro there are are the employees, Not the manager's. The employees get the job done with little to no help or encouragement from the Manager's.

ConsThe owners and managers are so detached from the employees it's disheartening! They scarcely come out of the office and get to know the people doing the jobs. They care less about safety until someone gets hurt, then they try to find fault in the person who got hurt so they can protect their safety record.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet involved or get out! The owners need to visit more and talk to the employees and find out who's really producing their product. If the public knew how they ran their business they would and should refuse to buy their products!

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsThe company does have a nice corporate office in Charlotte. There are some very nice people who work at the company.

ConsThere is little room for advancement. The pay is disappointing. It is fine to work there if you need a job, but you will likely be disappointed and will start looking again. You can sometimes feel as though your talent is wasted.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere was recently a management change in the North American operations. Employees are hopeful that this new management can help turn things around.

OKAY COMPANY

Supervisor (Current Employee) Orangeburg, SC

ProsHas a wonderful benefits package for permanant employees. Treats employees okay. Hours are pretty decent in the off season.

ConsBusy season long hours and not enough pay. No incentive or bonus program for any of its employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet involve with your employees on base level. To many manager's sit behind a desk and expect high expectations without coaching or mentoring your people especially supervisors. Supervisor use to have bi-monthly ommunication meetings, but for some reason this has stopped.

Never again

Material Handler (Former Employee) Orangeburg, SC

Prosif you get with the right supervisor you maybe treated like a person

Consworks you like a dog with no reward expect pizza hut :/

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople, people, people. people. people

ConsManagement, management, management, management, management

Worked for Husqvarna? Contribute to the Community!