Hyde Park Restuarants

Updated February 2, 2015
Updated February 2, 2015
1.5

CEO

Horrible corporate culture and values.

Former Employee - Bartender in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Bartender in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Hyde Park Restuarants full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Decent tips due to the high check averages.

Cons

Managers were just out for themselves. They did not care about employee concerns, even ones which involved employee health issues. The food quality is subpar for the extremely high prices.

Stop being corporate puppets.

Unhealthy Environment

Former Employee - Assistant to Sales and Private Events Manager in Beachwood, OH

I worked at Hyde Park Restuarants full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are basically no "job descriptions" or guidelines for corporate office employees. You can basically get away with anything.

Cons

Racist, politically-insulting ladies working in the Sales/Event Planning department. I constantly felt barraged with crude, racist remarks. I was harassed and deliberately offended simply because I did not share the same conservative politics, even though I refused to participate in the conversations. The Sales Directors regularly take advantage of the underpaid, hourly (so as to avoid having to offer benefits) assistants and refuse to be accountable for their own workload and mistakes. I overheard them throwing me under the bus and lying to clients regularly to cover their own poor performance and work ethics.

Try having some business ethics.