Hydrojet Reviews

1 Review
2.0
1 Review

CEO

Underpaid and unhappy - surrounded by underpaid and unhappy coworkers.

Current Employee - Shop Floor Personnel in Reading, PA
    Current Employee - Shop Floor Personnel in Reading, PA

I have been working at Hydrojet

Pros

Coworkers. The only thing that keeps anyone going on the shop floors is our coworkers.And the paycheck of course. I wish I could say this was other perks - but there's not. No pay raises, no company events, no pension, no 401K, no christmas bonus and twice this year our insurance costs went up.

Cons

Unbearable heat during the summer. Air quality is terribly unhealthy and there is yet any type of exhaust ventilation. Comes with the job, sure, but so should the pay. No raises have been given to shop floor employees for years. A new department was added and those employees are dealing with the same hardship and at a much lower payscale. Considering the upmost importance of the parts we make and machine, you think the pay would compliment it. It's a job, we all need one, but it is definitely a dead end one. There is no room for growth or advancement. There's no recognition in this company. I wouldn't refer a friend to this company.

Take a look at the employees who are the sweat and blood of the company. We're so easily overlooked, yet we are the people at the end of the day who are making Hydrojet money. And considering how costly mistakes can be, and how often they are made by new employees, start realizing that we are not so easily replaced. It's really time that Hydrojet starts appreciating and taking care of it's employees again.