I-Mate Development

I-Mate Development Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

James Morrison

had a good time working at imate

Technical Support Executive (Current Employee) Delhi (India)

Prosamazing colleagues. had a very good time working there just because of the people working around me although the management was disorganised.

Consbad management, communication among different levels of management was really poor and lacking responsible decision making

Advice to Senior Managementimprove people management

Avoid i-Mate and CEO Morrison at all costs! Totally without scruples.

Device Quality Manager (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsIt provides a paycheck. Other than that, working with Windows Mobile and handsets is interesting work. Benefits were decent.

ConsThe company is run like a hobby by the CEO. As a company, they have no integrity in dealing with their customers; no dedication to producing a quality product. I firmly believe that their business model consists of sell once to a customer, and drop support immediately folling the sale. The work environment was extremely unpleasant and unprofessional, with the CEO and senior manager ruling by threat and intimiation.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees as partners in trying to make the company successful. Get a "real" business manager to act as President. Someone who actually has a business degree and relavent profession background.

Worked for I-Mate Development? Contribute to the Community!