I Trade FX Reviews

3.5

Isaac J. Martinez

i-Trade FX was full of new ideas, then the bottom fell out.

Former Employee - Broker  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Former Employee - Broker in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at I Trade FX

Pros

Working at i-Trade FX was an interesting place. Back in the day, it was a place with a future and a lot of new ideas going forward. Then they had a bunch of layoffs, and it slid downhill. Company management didn't go out of their way to try to change things up.

Overall though, it was a pleasant experience while it lasted

Company management cared a lot about their employees while I was there. They tried to learn everyone's name and interests, and holidays were the best.

Cons

Management didn't listen to ideas as much as a small company probably should.

A lot of people didn't know anything about the forex business, but acted like kings.

Learn to listen to employees and not just push a management style for the sake of itself.

It was an interesting look into the political world within every corporate job.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at I Trade FX

Pros

It was a new company so ideas were welcomed from all employees and in most cases implemented. Any person had the freedom to walk down the hall and speak with the CEO, a luxury that most do not have at their jobs.

Cons

Its pro is also a con, because it was a new company the budget was small until the company starting doing well. Once the firm starting doing well it was almost impossible to get a raise past the senior managing members of the firm.

Take care of the employees that truly give all of their effort to help you succeed, instead of taking care of the people you like and have known.

Worked for I Trade FX? Contribute to the Community!